HP Photosmart 8750 - Opinions

Old January 12th 06, 05:39 AM posted to comp.periphs.printers

Default HP Photosmart 8750 - Opinions

"AlanW" wrote in message
I am an amateur photographer interested in quality prints. Results
from Ritz and other print shops have not been to my liking. Most of my
printing is 4 x 6; some 5 x 7; and an occasional 8 x 10. Again,
quality is my goal for my intended purposes. I would welcome opinions
and recommendations. Thanks.

It is a very nice printer, capable of printing with 9 inks and up to
13"x24". Steve's Digicam has a review at
http://www.steves-digicams.com/2005_reviews/hp8750.html where he
concludes "The Photosmart 8750 is the wide carriage 'big brother' of the
Photosmart 8450 printer that we reviewed last year. Its photo print
quality is excellent and equals the output of the best photo inkjet
printers that I've used to date."

Prints from the 8750 won in the PMA "shootout" where various
manufacturers submit prints for judging at the PMA show. See
http://www.hp.com/hpinfo/newsroom/pr...5/050228a.html.

I have one here and could send you a print if you want to email me a jpg
and your snail mail address.

Regards,
Bob Headrick, MS MVP Printing/Imaging

Old January 12th 06, 11:46 AM posted to comp.periphs.printers

A better review by Vincent Oliver:

http://www.photo-i.co.uk/Reviews/int...750/page_1.htm

Also Bob, I think it was stated at the PMW Shoothout that Hp was the
only entrant in that particular size category.

Old January 12th 06, 11:47 AM posted to comp.periphs.printers

I meant PMA!