GA X48T DQ6

Old July 22nd 08, 12:05 AM posted to alt.comp.periphs.mainboard.gigabyte
Timelord

Default GA X48T DQ6

Any thoughts on the above motherboard??
I am thinking of this but am unsure of the chipset performance. I want a
good all rounder for the Intel Quad Core processor and i will be using DDR3
Ram.

Old July 25th 08, 02:52 AM posted to alt.comp.periphs.mainboard.gigabyte
peter

have you done a Google search for reviews....apparently we in this group are
too cash poor
and cant afford a high end mobo like that....I know I am

peter

Old July 25th 08, 09:21 AM posted to alt.comp.periphs.mainboard.gigabyte
Anders Ecklon

"Timelord" skrev i meddelelsen
Any thoughts on the above motherboard??
I am thinking of this but am unsure of the chipset performance. I want a
good all rounder for the Intel Quad Core processor and i will be using
DDR3 Ram.

Iam running one with a Q9450 at 3.4ghz and 4x2GB Mushkin DDR2 XP2-8500.
Running fine and dandy, best mobo i have had yet. I have heard and read that
its just as fine with DDR3 ram.

Anders

Old July 25th 08, 08:59 PM posted to alt.comp.periphs.mainboard.gigabyte
Les Matthew

Timelord wrote:
Any thoughts on the above motherboard??
I am thinking of this but am unsure of the chipset performance. I want a
good all rounder for the Intel Quad Core processor and i will be using DDR3
Ram.

http://www.clunk.org.uk/forums/revie...ng-review.html

les...
Old July 26th 08, 11:35 PM posted to alt.comp.periphs.mainboard.gigabyte
Timelord

I got this mainboard in the end and will be fitting an Intel Core 2 Quad
Q9300 which is 2.5ghz with an FSB of 1333mhz.

Memory i will be fitting is OCZ 4gigabyte PC10666 DDR3 1333mhz
Graphics card i have opted for is an MSI N9800GX2 with 1 gig DDR3

Phil.