Which drivers?

Old July 13th 08, 03:59 PM posted to alt.comp.periphs.mainboard.gigabyte
F Flash

Default Which drivers?

GA-EP35C-DS3R
E8400
Gigabyte 8600GT SLI silent
2GB Kingston PC2-8500 RAM
Seagate 80GB SATA II
Samsung 750GB SATA II
Samsung 500GB in E-SATA enclosure
Pioneer 212 SATA CD/DVD
Windows XP Pro

Having Dowloaded the latest apropriate motherboard drivers from the Gigabyte
website in advance of the build, I installed Chipset, Audio, & LAN without
using the Motherboard driver CD all working fine.
However, when looking over the CD for a utility, I see more individual
drivers than those on the website... things such as ICH USB, INF Update
utility, Dynamic Energy Saver and others... do I need them or am I just
installing older versions on top of new ones?
TIA