Fax software?

Old June 1st 07, 08:34 PM posted to alt.sys.pc-clone.compaq
Steve Vogel

Default Fax software?

Did I miss something, or is there no fax software inclued on my new
SR5034?
Old June 2nd 07, 05:48 AM posted to alt.sys.pc-clone.compaq
HH

Might click on Start, Programs, Accessories, Communications, Fax and see if
MS FAX console is loaded.

HH

Old June 2nd 07, 05:04 PM posted to alt.sys.pc-clone.compaq
[email protected]

"HH" wrote:
Might click on Start, Programs, Accessories, Communications, Fax and see if
MS FAX console is loaded.

HH

"Steve Vogel" wrote in message
.. .
Did I miss something, or is there no fax software inclued on my new
SR5034?

Navigate to the control panel. Select add/remove programs. Select
Windows components, see if you can add back that stuff.

Old June 3rd 07, 06:47 AM posted to alt.sys.pc-clone.compaq
[email protected]

"HH" wrote:
Might click on Start, Programs, Accessories, Communications, Fax and see if
MS FAX console is loaded.

HH

"Steve Vogel" wrote in message
.. .
Did I miss something, or is there no fax software inclued on my new
SR5034?

Navigate to the control panel. Select add/remove programs. Select
Windows components, see if you can add back that stuff.

All right then: often you can set up a fax as a printer. See if you
can add a fax to the printer list.

The final solution: break down and buy fax software. Such as:

http://www.symantecstore.com/antivirus/winfax-pro-g.htm

There are many others.

Old June 3rd 07, 01:43 PM posted to alt.sys.pc-clone.compaq
Steve Vogel

HP says that you must have Vista Ultimate to get fax software
included. Home Premium does not.

SV