Moded bios for GA-7VT600-1394 (and others) PCI/AGP divider added!!!

Old January 20th 04, 04:03 PM
delfincek

Default Moded bios for GA-7VT600-1394 (and others) PCI/AGP divider added!!!

Hey I just surfed the internet and here it is very important feature
enabled for our bios. Here is the link to the location:

http://underclock.proboards20.com/in...num=1074090392

Among others bioses for GIGABYTE boards you can also find bios for
GA-7VT600 board (so be carefull to download the correct bios for your
board!)

more info (copied from the site regarding GA-7VT600-1394 moded bios):

Gigabyte Modded Bios
« Reply #12 on: Jan 18th, 2004, 12:14am »

Gigabyte GA-7VT600 1394

Bios Version : F4
Unhidden:
- CPU Internal Cache
- CPU External Cache
- Quick Power On Self Test
- Boot Others Device
- MPS Version Control For OS
- Boot to OS2 or DR-DOS
- Dram Timing: add turbo and ultra option
- AGP Mode
- Current AGP Transfer
- System Bios Cacheable
- Video Ram Cachable
- OnChip Serial ATA
- USA Network Device
- ACPI Function
- Disable Unused Clocks
- PCI:AGP Divider

Size = 226Kb
Download it he

http://downloads.modlabs.net/bios/GA-7VT600-1394-F4.zip

You can see an important feature - PCI/AGP divider that we can use now
to set the divider and overclock more. Please report back, I'm still
away from home till friday so I'm unable to test till then. Please
report in.

All the best, Davor.
Old January 24th 04, 11:15 AM
delfincek

The bios is not helping to overclock more. We tried and discussion
about that can be found he
http://forums.viaarena.com/messagevi...threadid=50574

Ciao, D.