PB system seen

Old November 30th 08, 03:46 PM posted to alt.sys.pc-clone.packardbell
Ben Myers[_2_]

Default PB system seen

For those of you collectors:

http://nh.craigslist.org/sys/938894446.html

Nope, it's not mine. "Seacoast" is on the New Hampshire coast... Ben Myers
Old November 30th 08, 07:13 PM posted to alt.sys.pc-clone.packardbell
Robert E. Watts

Hi Ben !

Wow. Glad to see you're back. I heard you had left the planet.

bobwatts
EartH/KlaXXoN

Old November 30th 08, 08:13 PM posted to alt.sys.pc-clone.packardbell
Ben Myers[_2_]

"Ben Myers" wrote in message
For those of you collectors:

http://nh.craigslist.org/sys/938894446.html

Nope, it's not mine. "Seacoast" is on the New Hampshire coast... Ben
Myers

Not quite. Flu laid me up for a bit, and I did not see or hear of any
PB action until earlier today... Ben