I spilled water on my toshiba laptop keyboard.

Old September 2nd 04, 01:02 PM
moonslight

Default I spilled water on my toshiba laptop keyboard.

I spilled water on my toshiba laptop keyboard. Then i try to dry it
for 12 hours by taking battery and adaptor and all drives out. so it
started working fine but few bottom keys on which water was spilled
are still not working. Please advice me what to do.

==============
Old September 2nd 04, 01:11 PM
Bob Day

"moonslight" wrote in message
I spilled water on my toshiba laptop keyboard. Then i try to dry it
for 12 hours by taking battery and adaptor and all drives out. so it
started working fine but few bottom keys on which water was spilled
are still not working. Please advice me what to do.

Glad to. Don't multipost.

-- Bob Day

Old September 5th 04, 09:02 PM
netforce

same thing happened to me today. Even on the same computer (toshiba).
Everything is ok exept that a fiew keys dont work. Any suggestions?
This is becomming and epidemic.... or a beginning of a new school
year... :cry:

==============
Old September 5th 04, 11:19 PM
MrB

I don't know about laptops, but I have soap and water cleaned regular
keyboards and allowed several days of dry time and they worked. You might
try a hair drier at moderate temp.

"netforce" wrote in message
same thing happened to me today. Even on the same computer (toshiba).
Everything is ok exept that a fiew keys dont work. Any suggestions?
This is becomming and epidemic.... or a beginning of a new school
year... :cry:

Posted through www.HowToFixComputers.com/bb - free access to hardware
troubleshooting newsgroups.