Flashing the Bios

Old January 1st 05, 02:53 PM
Ken O

Default Flashing the Bios

Hello and happy new Year,

I have a a7v600 with athlon 2500 CPU.
I am trying to flash the bios but the aflash software says thst it does not
see the file . I put the file**.awb on the diskette , I can see it search on
the diskette . I tried both aflash method by the way. With bootable diskette
and alt-F2.
Anyone know how to resolve this problem ?

Ken

Answer here please

Old January 1st 05, 04:34 PM
Roy Coorne

Ken O wrote:

Hello and happy new Year,

I have a a7v600 with athlon 2500 CPU.
I am trying to flash the bios but the aflash software says thst it does not
see the file . I put the file**.awb on the diskette , I can see it search on
the diskette . I tried both aflash method by the way. With bootable diskette
and alt-F2.
Anyone know how to resolve this problem ?

I would format another diskette as a boot disk and fill it with new
downloads of the BIOS and aflash.exe, after checking that those are
the correct versions.
I would start the PC into the BIOS and set all BIOS values to default,
and then boot from the flash diskette, following the ReadMe...

Roy

Alert at bootup Katy Asus Motherboards 3 September 24th 04 01:43 PM
A7V & Promise Ultra 100 & WD 200GB HDD problem -=Bones=- Asus Motherboards 5 July 25th 04 02:07 AM
Problem flashing BIOS on A7V8X-X (rev. 1.01) Mark Asus Motherboards 6 August 6th 03 09:40 PM
P4P800 DL: Flashing BIOS error message ? weuntouchable Asus Motherboards 3 June 24th 03 01:24 PM
bios hung while flashing mdp General 1 June 23rd 03 11:18 AM