35mm Slide/Neg Scanner UK?

Old September 21st 03, 06:04 AM
Trevor Aiston

Default 35mm Slide/Neg Scanner UK?

Any recommendations for a dedicated 35mm slide/neg scanner to bulk scan and
archive a lot of old negs. Already have a SCSI HP Scanjet A4 F/B scanner so
a neg/slide scanner with complimentary scanning software would be an
advantage.

Bought a HP Neg/Slide scanner (C5100A Photosmart) a couple of years back,
but it was such a dog, it ended up sitting on the shelf. If anyone that
knows of a repair/service agent (apart from HP) for this type of kit, I
might give it a second chance!

TIA

Old September 21st 03, 01:52 PM
Ptarmigan

"Trevor Aiston" wrote in message
| Any recommendations for a dedicated 35mm slide/neg scanner to bulk scan
and
| archive a lot of old negs. Already have a SCSI HP Scanjet A4 F/B scanner
so
| a neg/slide scanner with complimentary scanning software would be an
| advantage.
|
| Bought a HP Neg/Slide scanner (C5100A Photosmart) a couple of years back,
| but it was such a dog, it ended up sitting on the shelf. If anyone that
| knows of a repair/service agent (apart from HP) for this type of kit, I
| might give it a second chance!
|
| TIA

I've got an Epson Filmscan 200 that has just been refurbished by Epson. If
you are interested please let me know. I'm looking for around £100. Its
SCSI and my new PC wont recognise the SCSI card (which comes with it) so you
get the lot. Open to offers.
HTH
Brian