Vista launch! Tonight! 10pm, at your local CompUSA! Be there!

Old January 29th 07, 11:44 PM posted to alt.sys.pc-clone.dell
Ben Myers

Default Vista launch! Tonight! 10pm, at your local CompUSA! Be there!

Vista launch! Tonight! 10pm, at your local CompUSA! Be there! See the
wonders and the marvels of Microsoft Vista as CompUSA starts its launch TWO
HOURS AHEAD of the official Microsoft launch at midnight! Be the first on your
block to have and to hold your very own copy of Vista! Comes in 31 flavors,
but does not include Cherry Garcia!

Anyway, that's the gist of the full page ad in the local paper today. Aren't
you excited, too? Snnnnnnnnoooooorrrrrreeeeee... Ben Myers
Old January 30th 07, 12:04 AM posted to alt.sys.pc-clone.dell
S.Lewis

"Ben Myers" wrote in message
Vista launch! Tonight! 10pm, at your local CompUSA! Be there! See
the
wonders and the marvels of Microsoft Vista as CompUSA starts its launch
TWO
HOURS AHEAD of the official Microsoft launch at midnight! Be the first
on your
block to have and to hold your very own copy of Vista! Comes in 31
flavors,
but does not include Cherry Garcia!

Anyway, that's the gist of the full page ad in the local paper today.
Aren't
you excited, too? Snnnnnnnnoooooorrrrrreeeeee... Ben Myers

Wow................just.......wow.

Old January 30th 07, 12:19 AM posted to alt.sys.pc-clone.dell
RnR

On Mon, 29 Jan 2007 18:44:04 -0500, Ben Myers
wrote:

Vista launch! Tonight! 10pm, at your local CompUSA! Be there! See the
wonders and the marvels of Microsoft Vista as CompUSA starts its launch TWO
HOURS AHEAD of the official Microsoft launch at midnight! Be the first on your
block to have and to hold your very own copy of Vista! Comes in 31 flavors,
but does not include Cherry Garcia!

Anyway, that's the gist of the full page ad in the local paper today. Aren't
you excited, too? Snnnnnnnnoooooorrrrrreeeeee... Ben Myers

Ok Ben, so what time are you getting on line and how many copies are
you buying g ? Can you buy one more for me g ?
Old January 30th 07, 12:24 AM posted to alt.sys.pc-clone.dell
Tom Scales

"Ben Myers" wrote in message
Vista launch! Tonight! 10pm, at your local CompUSA! Be there! See
the
wonders and the marvels of Microsoft Vista as CompUSA starts its launch
TWO
HOURS AHEAD of the official Microsoft launch at midnight! Be the first
on your
block to have and to hold your very own copy of Vista! Comes in 31
flavors,
but does not include Cherry Garcia!

Anyway, that's the gist of the full page ad in the local paper today.
Aren't
you excited, too? Snnnnnnnnoooooorrrrrreeeeee... Ben Myers

If I time it right, I can have it in production BEFORE THE LAUNCH!

Wow, just wow.

Old January 30th 07, 12:28 AM posted to alt.sys.pc-clone.dell
journey

wrote:

Vista launch! Tonight! 10pm, at your local CompUSA! Be there!

Oh wow, I had no idea!!! Maybe I should get on a plane flyin' East
!!! See ya, catchya in another time zone !!!
Old January 30th 07, 12:49 AM posted to alt.sys.pc-clone.dell
Barry Watzman

Vista does not go on sale until Midnight, not even at CompUSA. Yes,
they are opening at 10pm, but you won't be able to (or at least are not
supposed to be able to) leave the store with your copy of Vista until
Midnight.

Old January 30th 07, 03:12 AM posted to alt.sys.pc-clone.dell
Von Fourche

"Ben Myers" wrote in message
Vista launch! Tonight! 10pm, at your local CompUSA! Be there! See
the
wonders and the marvels of Microsoft Vista as CompUSA starts its launch
TWO
HOURS AHEAD of the official Microsoft launch at midnight! Be the first
on your
block to have and to hold your very own copy of Vista! Comes in 31
flavors,
but does not include Cherry Garcia!

Anyway, that's the gist of the full page ad in the local paper today.
Aren't
you excited, too? Snnnnnnnnoooooorrrrrreeeeee... Ben Myers

Did anybody see the pathetic story CBS Evening news did on Vista?
Before they went to commercial Katie Couric says when they come back they
will tell all about the new Vista! So, they come back from commercial.
Katie says, to paraphrase - So, is it worth spending from $140 to $400 to
upgrade your computer? Here's the story... So, they go to the story and
tell absolutely nothing about Vista! Ok, almost nothing. They interview
some arrogant woman psychologist who was a tester for Vista. She couldn't
burn her photo's easy and she had a mean look on her face and said "I can't
burn photo's!" So they put a burn tab in Vista and then she says "They put
a burn tab just because of me! Ha Ha Ha!" Then they say "all computers in
the next five or ten years will be running Vista." And, that's it! That
was the total story. The arrogant woman and the "all computers will be
running Vista in the near future" thing. They told nothing on what Vista
does. They told nothing on how stable, how pretty or ugly, how safe or
unsafe, how family friendly, of it at all. If you knew nothing about Vista
beforehand then you would no nothing more after watching this news story.
Pathetic.

Old January 30th 07, 03:19 AM posted to alt.sys.pc-clone.dell
Von Fourche

"Von Fourche" wrote in message
link.net...

"Ben Myers" wrote in message
[...]

Oh, I made a mistake. I just watched the clip again on the cbs news
site. They do say "Vista will make surfing the net easier and safer."
That's basically all they say tho. Pathetic.

Dell, CompUSA Gear Up For Vista Launch [email protected] Dell Computers 7 December 1st 06 03:22 PM
Vista Keith Dell Computers 14 November 22nd 06 07:44 PM
Hardware Upgrade for Windows Vista suggestions? M. B. Asus Motherboards 4 March 14th 06 12:31 AM
FTC Settles Charges Against CompUSA Matt Homebuilt PC's 0 March 12th 05 07:20 PM
Newbie: OC Advice: AMDXP2200 CPU Donald Bock Overclocking AMD Processors 2 March 12th 05 12:14 AM