ICH9R with 2 RAID0 possible?

Old June 2nd 08, 08:10 PM posted to alt.comp.periphs.mainboard.gigabyte
klausa

Default ICH9R with 2 RAID0 possible?

The Intel ICH9R allows, on Asus boards, to connect 6 SATA drives, ald
alo supports RAID0. I know that I can connect 4 drives and configure
them as one big RAID0 array. Question: Is it possible to configure 4
drives as 2 separate RAID0 arrays consisting of only 2 drives each?

(I dont have an Asus board yet, so I cant simlpy try out.)
Old June 2nd 08, 08:14 PM posted to alt.comp.periphs.mainboard.gigabyte
klausa

Sorry, of course I meant Gigabyte, not Asus.