fx5700

Old May 25th 04, 07:48 PM
tom

Default fx5700

Installed fx5700 128mb(standard) and system crashes during TRUE CRIME
streets of LA . I have to reset system .

ABIT NF7-S nforce2
160gig maxtor SATA
2500 athlon
512 pc32 400
ANTEC SL350P 350W PSU
X aser case
using driver version 56.72 and nforce 3.13 whql.
bios set at optomised defaults. cpu running at 41°C.
System 25°C

all was well with my gForce3 64mb.(except of course it was slower)

anyone got suggestions