anyone know how to change id

Old June 8th 04, 05:43 AM
wired and confused

Default anyone know how to change id

Anyone know how to change videocard id in windows . I want to test
something I seen online with a 6800 running Catalyst drivers

Old June 8th 04, 06:09 AM
Augustus

"wired and confused" wrote in message
Anyone know how to change videocard id in windows . I want to test
something I seen online with a 6800 running Catalyst drivers

What??!!? I don't think you ever "seen" a 6800 Nvidia card running ATI
drivers.

Old June 8th 04, 07:16 PM
John Lewis

On Tue, 08 Jun 2004 04:43:52 GMT, "wired and confused"
wrote:

Anyone know how to change videocard id in windows . I want to test
something I seen online with a 6800 running Catalyst drivers

April 1 is long gone. Anyway, please fully describe the 6800 that you
purchased.

John Lewis

Old June 9th 04, 12:25 PM
AseStar

Use a prog called 3danalyzer. Look for it on google. It can do what you
need, and much more.

"wired and confused" wrote in message
Anyone know how to change videocard id in windows . I want to test
something I seen online with a 6800 running Catalyst drivers

Not hardware - Change settings on 'offline folder' Gareth Tuckwell General 1 October 14th 04 04:21 PM
Can't change CPU multiplier Atholn 2600+ Mark_H Overclocking 13 January 11th 04 04:23 AM
Artic Aluminum or "Phase change" material? SomeBody Overclocking AMD Processors 5 January 9th 04 03:39 AM
Change Read-only attributes? Glenn Cdr 6 September 6th 03 03:10 AM
BIOS CPU Speed: Can I change this? David Mills Overclocking AMD Processors 6 July 6th 03 07:47 PM