Red Alert 3 has problems with multiple IP's and Hamachi.

Old November 16th 08, 01:55 PM posted to alt.comp.periphs.videocards.nvidia,alt.winsock.programming,comp.protocols.tcp-ip
Skybuck Flying[_2_]

Default Red Alert 3 has problems with multiple IP's and Hamachi. (Total weirdness)

All these layers is what is the good thing though...

Since if RA3 had embedded stack then it would be hard for me to mess with
it...

Now thanks to it using winsock api there is still hope of fixing some
problems !

Bye,
Skybuck.