Red Alert 3 has problems with multiple IP's and Hamachi.

Old November 7th 08, 05:30 AM posted to alt.comp.periphs.videocards.nvidia,alt.winsock.programming,comp.protocols.tcp-ip
Skybuck Flying[_2_]

Default Red Alert 3 has problems with multiple IP's and Hamachi.

Did you get infected because of a flash or adobe exploit ?!

No problem !

Go get that virus scanner !

Go get that virus scanner !

You know you need it !

Go get it !

You really wanna that cd don't you ?

Go get that virus scanner CD !

And you be back at square 1 again !

Nice... !

Bye,
Skybuck.

Old November 7th 08, 05:31 AM posted to alt.comp.periphs.videocards.nvidia,alt.winsock.programming,comp.protocols.tcp-ip
Skybuck Flying[_2_]

Couldn't get that CD working did ya ?

That virus ****ed you up a bit didn't it !

But it's ok... you formatted everything and re-installed everything...

And now finally you manage to get to their website...

But it's a mess... you can't find nothing...

Fortunately there are people on the forum...

And finally you find a phone number lol !

Had enough yet ? LOL.

Bye,
Skybuck

Old November 7th 08, 05:31 AM posted to alt.comp.periphs.videocards.nvidia,alt.winsock.programming,comp.protocols.tcp-ip
Skybuck Flying[_2_]

What you say ?

The replacement only works for windows vista ?

Ah that's just to bad...

Go ditch in the waste basket

Bye,
Skybuck.

Old November 7th 08, 05:34 AM posted to alt.comp.periphs.videocards.nvidia,alt.winsock.programming,comp.protocols.tcp-ip
Skybuck Flying[_2_]

Lol,

You installed Vista ?

And now you find out Gamespy not working on Vista ?!? LOL.

Dude when you gonna wise up ?

Bye,
Skybuck.

Old November 7th 08, 05:35 AM posted to alt.comp.periphs.videocards.nvidia,alt.winsock.programming,comp.protocols.tcp-ip
Skybuck Flying[_2_]

Hold on Hold on Hold on.

It has EA Servers but they always down ?

Oh man that's too bad !

Fortunately Skybuck is working on this nice tool which is hopefully gonna be
damn good in the near future

There is still hope for you yet...

Don't give up yet...

Bye,
Skybuck

Old November 7th 08, 05:37 AM posted to alt.comp.periphs.videocards.nvidia,alt.winsock.programming,comp.protocols.tcp-ip
Skybuck Flying[_2_]

What you say ?

You don't wanna install all that or don't wanna use it or don't trust it ?

You rather wait for patches that probably don't work ?

How are you liking those menu issue's ?!

Nice black screen with red star isn't it !

It's so great !

Bye,
Skybuck.

Old November 7th 08, 05:40 AM posted to alt.comp.periphs.videocards.nvidia,alt.winsock.programming,comp.protocols.tcp-ip
Skybuck Flying[_2_]

What you say ?

You tried setting the ip but it never worked ?

Oh man... so much time wasting....

Maybe you should just dump up in the waste basket !

Oh man you always getting kicked out of that room because of wacky timeouts
?!

Oh man that sux !

Bye,
Skybuck.

Old November 7th 08, 05:42 AM posted to alt.comp.periphs.videocards.nvidia,alt.winsock.programming,comp.protocols.tcp-ip
Skybuck Flying[_2_]

What you say ?

You couldn't stand the CD/DVD drive spinning up all the time and the ****ing
CD/DVD changing all the time and then the waiting all the time ?

What you say ?

You did finally apply that crack ?

Maybe you should give your money to the crackers instead !!!

Bye,
Skybuck.

Old November 7th 08, 11:42 PM posted to alt.comp.periphs.videocards.nvidia,alt.winsock.programming,comp.protocols.tcp-ip
Martijn Lievaart

From: "Skybuck Flying"

Your incoherent ranting just promoted you from my killfile to a permanent
filter on my newsserver.

Bye!

M4

(Hopefully you reflect on filling threads on your own, however I will
never see the result)
Old November 8th 08, 03:42 AM posted to alt.comp.periphs.videocards.nvidia,alt.winsock.programming,comp.protocols.tcp-ip
Skybuck Flying[_2_]

Tool is on the ftp...

It's working but so far no success...

Maybe other people have network issue's or maybe not oh well.

At least I had a little newby game today via hamachi

Wanted to close done some stuff first before I started playing.

I still won though... I catched up ...

Other dude gave up...

I think he was newb... he was building mc's everywhere...

Then late in the game another one of his mc's got destroyed and then he
decided to quit

It got killed by a single zapping unit of mine

LOL

That's a bit funny

Bye,
Skybuck.