new graphics card..!!

Old December 28th 06, 03:19 PM posted to alt.comp.periphs.videocards.nvidia
agrawal_prakhar88

Default new graphics card..!!

hi!
i am buying a new desktop (assembled).
i have zeroed on ....

intel e6300 (1.86 ghz)
intel P965 motherboard
2 gb ram (667) corsair
250 gb hard disk
17" lcd monitor (samsung)

now i am confused about which graphics card to buy ?
my budget is $280 max.
..
after xtensive search i think 7900GT is the best....but still i wud
like a second opinion so as to which card is the best value-for-money ?

Also i hav seen various models (with varying prices) of 7900GT.
: arrow :So can sum1 (plzz) get me a link
to the best deal for 7900GT on the net...
..

--
agrawal_prakhar88
agrawal_prakhar88's Profile: http://www.futurehardware.in/member.php?userid=411

Future Hardware - http://www.futurehardware.in

Old December 28th 06, 05:29 PM posted to alt.comp.periphs.videocards.nvidia
Conor

In article ,
agrawal_prakhar88 says...

.
after xtensive search i think 7900GT is the best....but still i wud
like a second opinion so as to which card is the best value-for-money ?

Non of them. Take your money and enrol in basic English course at your
local College. It'll prove more useful than a graphics card.

I'd be embarrassed to post a message like yours.

--
Conor

"You're not married,you haven't got a girlfriend and you've never seen
Star Trek? Good Lord!" - Patrick Stewart
Old December 28th 06, 06:28 PM posted to alt.comp.periphs.videocards.nvidia
Andi Cole

Maybe the guy isn't English!

I'd cetainly look at a bigger monitor, there are 19" ones around that are
really cheap. The 7900GT is a good card.

Andi.

.. .

Old December 28th 06, 10:38 PM posted to alt.comp.periphs.videocards.nvidia
Roy Coorne

Andi Cole schrieb:
Maybe the guy isn't English!

I'd cetainly look at a bigger monitor, there are 19" ones around that are
really cheap.

Why? The cheap ones are cheap, and the resolution is the same: 1280x1024.

Roy [sorry, not English]

The 7900GT is a good card.

Andi.

.. .

Old December 29th 06, 12:01 AM posted to alt.comp.periphs.videocards.nvidia
Conor

In article , Andi
Cole says...
Maybe the guy isn't English!

Yes he is. He's using spelling used in the UK by kids in text messages.

Old December 29th 06, 06:40 AM posted to alt.comp.periphs.videocards.nvidia
Gorby

Conor wrote:
In article , Andi
Cole says...
Maybe the guy isn't English!

Yes he is. He's using spelling used in the UK by kids in text messages.

I had a student write me an essay using SMS short-cuts!

I failed him!
Old December 29th 06, 01:36 PM posted to alt.comp.periphs.videocards.nvidia
Andi Cole

Simply because size matters ;-) Yes you'll get a sharper image at the same
resolution on a smaller monitor but everything will be smaller. For those of
us with slightly older eyes it's always a help if things are bigger ;-)

Andi.

"Roy Coorne" wrote in message
Andi Cole schrieb:
Maybe the guy isn't English!

I'd cetainly look at a bigger monitor, there are 19" ones around that are
really cheap.

Why? The cheap ones are cheap, and the resolution is the same: 1280x1024.

Roy [sorry, not English]

The 7900GT is a good card.

Andi.

.. .

Old December 29th 06, 01:38 PM posted to alt.comp.periphs.videocards.nvidia
Andi Cole

That doesn't really make him English, only that he has learnt that 'style'
of the language. Does it really matter anyway?

Andi.

.. .

Old December 29th 06, 02:18 PM posted to alt.comp.periphs.videocards.nvidia
agrawal_prakhar88

so u think u r a god of english...huh
..
i am not an english guy...but still i m well versed in the language and
i need not be embarrased for my message...
thanks 4 ur unsolicited advice !!
..
..
Roy Coorne;2694470 Wrote:
Andi Cole schrieb:
Maybe the guy isn't English!

I'd cetainly look at a bigger monitor, there are 19" ones around that

are
really cheap.

Why? The cheap ones are cheap, and the resolution is the same:
1280x1024.

Roy [sorry, not English]

The 7900GT is a good card.

Andi.

.. .

Old December 29th 06, 02:36 PM posted to alt.comp.periphs.videocards.nvidia
DRS

"Andi Cole" wrote in message

That doesn't really make him English, only that he has learnt that
'style' of the language. Does it really matter anyway?

Communication matters.