HP 895 Cse printer software for Win 2000 Pro?

Old February 10th 04, 10:42 PM
.

Default HP 895 Cse printer software for Win 2000 Pro?

Is there any way to get the tool kit to for a HP 895Cse printer to run on
Windows 2000 Pro? I hvae version v11.1 which came with the printer back in
98 and hvae upgraded to Win2000 but the software that controls the functions
of the printer such as darkness of ink ect. will not work under 2000.
Any help would be appreciated.

Old February 11th 04, 01:12 PM
.

I agree with charlie. I worked for HP a while back and would not recommend
it as a great company to work for. I kind of thought that was the problem
after speaking with an HP rep in Canada who did not know diddle about the
products.

"Charlie+" wrote in message
On Tue, 10 Feb 2004 22:42:04 GMT, "." ?@?.? wrote as underneath mine

HP want you to buy a new printer! Cribbing a previous post:
From experience:
Dont buy HP if anytime in the future you might move to an upgraded
operating system - you will find HP may not provide new fully
functioning drivers for your older HP printer - so you will have to
rely on the crippled drivers that come from HP with the new OS and
therefor lose some of the original HP features and efficiency; using
up colour ink much faster by laying colour with solid black and losing
the higher resolution of the black cartridge and with ColourSmart
options restricted.
Charlie+

Is there any way to get the tool kit to for a HP 895Cse printer to run on
Windows 2000 Pro? I hvae version v11.1 which came with the printer back

in
98 and hvae upgraded to Win2000 but the software that controls the

functions
of the printer such as darkness of ink ect. will not work under 2000.
Any help would be appreciated.

Printer partially ejects on cold boot *Vanguard* General 3 May 15th 04 11:50 PM
Dell printer 960 gringo Dell Computers 5 April 9th 04 07:26 AM
HP Printer Software to show INK Level? hp 932c Andrew Rossmann Printers 3 January 27th 04 07:16 PM
Linux to emulate/act as a printer. Peteris Krumins Printers 2 December 27th 03 03:09 AM
printing to a bmp file with Canon printer?? Wolf Kirchmeir Printers 1 August 12th 03 02:49 AM