- Help no opengl

Old September 4th 03, 01:26 PM
Kilowatt

Default - Help no opengl

I have a gforce 2 and I just installed the latest drivers but, I still
have 2 programs that say I need opengl drivers.
How can I tell if it is working?

My email address is . You have to remove pants to get my email address. I screen my spam very intolerantly. I apologize for having to do this but spammers have all but ruined email. You can be sure you I will get your email if you are on my contact list or if you put "private" in the subject line.
Old September 4th 03, 04:39 PM
Conny Enström

"Kilowatt" skrev i meddelandet
I have a gforce 2 and I just installed the latest drivers but, I still
have 2 programs that say I need opengl drivers.
How can I tell if it is working?

The Nvidia logo will show at startup.....

Old September 4th 03, 08:05 PM
Shep©

On Thu, 04 Sep 2003 08:26:42 -0400, In this world we created Kilowatt
wrote :

I have a gforce 2 and I just installed the latest drivers but, I still
have 2 programs that say I need opengl drivers.
How can I tell if it is working?

Install the free,"Rivatuner"
http://www.guru3d.com/rivatuner/
and use it's OpenGL options as it has a built in hidden registry
checker that can fix problems.
Also if the games are old ones that required 3DFX drivers look for the
file opengl32.dll in their folder and rename it.
HTH

--
Free Windows/PC help,
Free songs download,