****+ Red Alert 3: (Part 6: Second multiplayer experience) ****+

Old November 4th 08, 11:09 AM posted to alt.comp.periphs.videocards.nvidia
Skybuck Flying[_2_]

Default ****+ Red Alert 3: (Part 6: Second multiplayer experience) ****+

I was pressing all keys on the keyboard to discover if there were some
replay keys to activate speed or so...

I found one:

.. = fast forward mode (it says in settings !)

Nice... this works in replays !

Never tried it in the game itself... wish I knew this upfront... could have
speed up my game in single player here and there were I wanted to do that...
not that frequent but still... not even sure if it works in single player..
so maybe try that later sometime or so... just to see if it was possible or
not

At least now I can go fast forward... kinda strange that there is no pause
button ?

(I wanted to do pause to enjoy the music... but when going to menu which is
pause no music... so that's different )

Bye,
Skybuck.

Old November 4th 08, 11:13 AM posted to alt.comp.periphs.videocards.nvidia
Skybuck Flying[_2_]

The word I ment to write was panic

They panicking sometimes with the camera lol... too funny

Bye,
Skybuck =D

Old November 4th 08, 11:16 AM posted to alt.comp.periphs.videocards.nvidia
Skybuck Flying[_2_]

Wow you can even see what they were building in the build menu's ! NICE !

Bye,
Skybuck

Old November 4th 08, 11:39 AM posted to alt.comp.periphs.videocards.nvidia
Skybuck Flying[_2_]

It was interesting to see the end of the green dude the enemy...

During the game he queue many big tanks... the biggest russian tank like 25
of em...

They all got destroyed ofcourse...

But then during the end of the game when he started panicking I guess
because I was breaking through he queued another 20... first I thought that
was because of disappear but he did this throughout the whole game...

But the bad thing for him is probably that his queue dried up... he had
nothing queued anymore...

Seems like he forgot about it... then as I approach his base.. he suddenly
released... **** no more tanks are being produced...

But maybe he also needed the money to produce something else...

Anyway then he queued 20 but it was already to late... and then he gave
up...

He/they were gonna die anyway...

But there is a lesson to be learned from this novice player... which I
already learned. It's better to continously.. check the queue's !

And check everything if you have enough of each...

Maybe it's nit picking because it was end of the game but still... I think
he was like "**** queue" lol

Anyway nice game and nice to watch these replays !

Somebody just sent me a message on hamachi maybe he wanna play so later !

Bye,
Skybuck.

Old November 4th 08, 11:43 AM posted to alt.comp.periphs.videocards.nvidia
Skybuck Flying[_2_]

Another reason why people wanna chat is often connection problems...

Some people have really weird udp/ip/connection problems with hamachi and
windows in general !

Bye,
Skybuck.

Old November 4th 08, 09:04 PM posted to alt.comp.periphs.videocards.nvidia
Skybuck Flying[_2_]

I completely agree:

http://www.conquerthislife.com/

If you don't like this game there is something wrong with you !

These video's are funny, it puts a smile on my face !

It's not like every game has superstars promoting it !

Bye,
Skybuck.

Old November 4th 08, 09:37 PM posted to alt.comp.periphs.videocards.nvidia
Skybuck Flying[_2_]

Totally super remix music video:

http://www.commandandconquer.com/por...100d2 c0aRCRD

AWESOME STUFF ! =D

Bye,
Skybuck

Old November 9th 08, 02:28 PM posted to alt.comp.periphs.videocards.nvidia
Skybuck Flying[_2_]

Beware the snow level has a path finding bug for one of the collectors at
the start... it will go to the wrong location...

Mine got killed I noticed just to late... opponent tried to rush with
soldiers he couldn't get in thanks to my walls but then he killed my lost
collector...

So I already encounted one bug-user ! Not sure if it was intentional but
sure seemed like it

He said "happened to me too"

Bye,
Skybuck.