Follow-up question

Old July 27th 03, 02:51 PM
James Silkworth

Default Follow-up question

Some of you may have read my previous post my A7N8X DX mobo. I have
been able to get my PC back running. I'm having a couple of problems,
though.

- Multiple entries in the device manager for motherboard resources, PCI
Standard PCI-to-PCI bridge, and PCI standard RAM controller.

- Yellow question marks by the second Ethernet Controller, Nvidia Nforce PCI
System Management, and the multiple entries for PCI standard RAM controller.

I had a hard time running the nforce CD-Rom after my system came back up. I
had to end up doing the audio stuff and the first ethernet controller
manually. However, when I try to do that with the other question marks, I
get something about not having access.

Any suggestions? How do I get rid of the question marks? My 3DMark 2003
score is a couple hundred points lower than what it was before my problems,
so I'm guessing that some of the question marks are slowing me down a bit.

Thanks.

Jim

Old July 27th 03, 03:27 PM
James Silkworth

One more question... what nvidia entries should there be in device manager
under System Devices? I only have "Nvidia Nforce PCI System Management" and
it is question marked. Thanks

.. .

Old July 27th 03, 05:42 PM
TEQ

[...]

For every double entry for a device, delete both from device manager and
reboot. It should redetect and only install 1 instance.