Microsoft Terminal

Old November 24th 18, 05:32 PM posted to alt.comp.hardware.pc-homebuilt
Flasherly[_2_]

Default Microsoft Terminal

Interesting...

Costco selling Microsoft Office 365 and then taxing it on top of a
digital Miscrosoft product download. Renting a MSFT product for
periodic time disclosures through a online WEB subscription basis. Up
to 5 years subscription, something like a 2-year cable contract for
locked rates, not all providers honor in like kind.

A month-by-month by contract with your Credit Card is the Microsoft
Preferred Way. At least that's what they'll ask for when an expressed
interest is determined in extending the initial contractual rate of
Microsoft's 15-months.

Windows 10 is only a matter of being next in line. Effectively
dispensing with an initial operative fee and activation licensing
would seem no less formulaic.

"
https://www.costco.com/Microsoft-Off...100462488.html

Features:
Product Code Delivered via Email
- 15-month Subscription For Up To 6 People
- Premium Versions of Word, Excel, PowerPoint, OneNote, and Outlook
(Publisher and Access Are Available on PC Only)
- For Use on Multiple PCs/Macs, Tablets, and Phones
- 1TB OneDrive Cloud Storage Per Person

This will be my switch officially to the 365 platform from my outdated
and legacy office license purchases. Can anyone comment if this was
game changing in any way? I'm mainly doing this to upgrade my mac to
the latest version and at this price point this is probably the right
direction to go in. It will just feel nice to have the latest office
version, I can care less about OneDrive etc.

Here is the breakdown for me:
Costco deal with tax = $75 for 15 months or $5/month
Newegg deal no tax = $50 for 12 months or $5/month

The OneDrive integration and auto-save to cloud is nice, as are the
free online and mobile apps. Google Docs can do the online editing,
but it's all so neatly integrated with OneDrive if you go with Office
365.
"

HDD Seagate Terminal for Windows Franc Zabkar Storage (alternative) 0 February 6th 10 09:54 AM
cheapest way to get internet terminal only PC? keith UK Computer Vendors 8 July 18th 06 11:19 PM
Wyse Terminal S30 Chunk General 1 January 20th 06 03:09 PM
WEB TV terminal on ebay auction lampmuz General 0 April 18th 04 11:18 PM
Is validation failure terminal? Mike Richter Cdr 4 February 24th 04 10:11 PM