ATI-TV Wonder VE

Old May 5th 04, 07:05 PM
Louie T Lizard

Default ATI-TV Wonder VE

Hello all,

Hope I'm not repeating a question........I have ATI-TV Wonder VE PCI card
that worked great for about a year. Now, all of a sudden, I've got streaks,
bars and smears in my picture making it totally impossible to watch (no
problems with sound). Thought maybe it was my cable.....replaced it, same
thing. Moved card to different PCI slot.........same thing. Hooked cable
to regular TV, great picture and sound. I've done everything I can think of
(reinstalled software, diff slot, etc.). All settings are for U.S. TV.
Checked settings 'till I'm blue in face. User manual doesn't help. Is the
tuner gone or just needs adjusting? Haven't tried it in diff PC, that's my
next course of action. Just wanted to see if anybody else has experienced
this. Any and all help greatly appreciated! BTW, this happens with the
Guide Plus+ software also.

Gateway PC:

G6-350
256MB RAM
EV700 Monitor
ATI Radeon 32MB PCI graphics card
Creative Sound Blaster Live MP3+ PCI sound card
US Robotics 56K Voice Win Modem ISA
Win98

Louie
Gainesville, FL, USA