LCD Monitor with Wall Mounts?

Old September 22nd 03, 05:55 AM
Thunder9

Default LCD Monitor with Wall Mounts?

Hi can anyone point me to some web sites where I can find out all the
lcd (17") monitors that can be wall mounted? Either reviews or
shopping... or even just a comprehensive list would be great.

Is this something that is standard for all monitors or does it need to
have this designed specially?

Most sites suck and don't let you narrow down to "wall mount only"
feature, so any pointers would be great.

Regards,
Thunder9

Old September 22nd 03, 03:34 PM
Patrik T

"Thunder9" wrote in message
Hi can anyone point me to some web sites where I can find out all the
lcd (17") monitors that can be wall mounted? Either reviews or
shopping... or even just a comprehensive list would be great.

Is this something that is standard for all monitors or does it need to
have this designed specially?

Not every lcd can be wall mounted. It has to be designed to have a
detachable stand (mine just has a metal plate with 4 screws to put either
stand or wall mount) As far as I know there are 75mm and 100mm mount
interfaces for either mounting option, look for 'flat panel mount interface
= 100mm ' in the product description.

Old September 22nd 03, 07:01 PM
Gerritjan

"Thunder9" wrote in message
Hi can anyone point me to some web sites where I can find out all the
lcd (17") monitors that can be wall mounted? Either reviews or
shopping... or even just a comprehensive list would be great.

Is this something that is standard for all monitors or does it need to
have this designed specially?

Most sites suck and don't let you narrow down to "wall mount only"
feature, so any pointers would be great.

The new Samsung 172X comes with a wallmount.... great monitor !

Old September 23rd 03, 05:25 AM
Thunder9

On Mon, 22 Sep 2003 20:01:27 +0200, "Gerritjan"
wrote:

"Thunder9" wrote in message
Hi can anyone point me to some web sites where I can find out all the
lcd (17") monitors that can be wall mounted? Either reviews or
shopping... or even just a comprehensive list would be great.

Is this something that is standard for all monitors or does it need to
have this designed specially?

Most sites suck and don't let you narrow down to "wall mount only"
feature, so any pointers would be great.

The new Samsung 172X comes with a wallmount.... great monitor !

Are you saying that because you have one?

See this regarding problems with the design...
http://groups.google.com/groups?q=Sa...ews.com&rnum=1

Regards,
Thunder9