VxLibRes.dll

Old February 12th 06, 04:32 PM posted to alt.sys.pc-clone.acer

Default VxLibRes.dll

Hi Al,

My Acer 5672 notebook is having problems with a missing file : VXlibres.dll
Iám unable to locate this file on the Internet, can anyone help me?

regards,
met vriendelijke groet,

Paul Konings
www.konings.org
The Eagle sails on!

Old February 19th 06, 03:46 AM posted to alt.sys.pc-clone.acer

Paul Konings Wrote:
Hi Al,

My Acer 5672 notebook is having problems with a missing file :
VXlibres.dll
Iám unable to locate this file on the Internet, can anyone help me?

Having the exact same problem..Can't find the .dll file anywere

--
fadde
Old February 19th 06, 12:57 PM
Zennip Zennip is offline
Junior Member

Angry

Quote:
Originally Posted by fadde
Paul Konings Wrote:
Hi Al,

My Acer 5672 notebook is having problems with a missing file :
VXlibres.dll
Iám unable to locate this file on the Internet, can anyone help me?

Having the exact same problem..Can't find the .dll file anywere

--
fadde
I have the same problem here. Is there a solution yet?
Old February 19th 06, 03:53 PM posted to alt.sys.pc-clone.acer

I've got 2 acer notebooks and that file isn't on either of them.
Must be something from somewhere else, not that acer put on??

Old February 24th 06, 07:06 PM
Zennip Zennip is offline
Junior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zennip
I have the same problem here. Is there a solution yet?
Download the new ccd driver from globalacer
ftp://ftp.support.acer-euro.com/note...driver/ccd.zip

this driver update wil solve the missing vxlibres.dll
Old February 24th 06, 11:05 PM posted to alt.sys.pc-clone.acer

wrote:

Paul Konings Wrote:
Hi Al,

My Acer 5672 notebook is having problems with a missing file :
VXlibres.dll
Iám unable to locate this file on the Internet, can anyone help me?

Having the exact same problem..Can't find the .dll file anywere

I had the same problem.... and solved it!
Just download ccd.zip file from
ftp://ftp.support.acer-euro.com/note...driver/ccd.zip
Unzip it, run the setup and reboot.
Now you can really enjoy this nice notebook!

VrGr,

Erik.

--
Toomuch
Old April 8th 06, 01:57 PM posted to alt.sys.pc-clone.acer

Zennip Wrote:

ftp://ftp.support.acer-euro.com/note...driver/ccd.zip
this driver update wil solve the missing vxlibres.dll

jupp, works fine.. did it a while ago but forgot to post it

--
fadde