Are YOU a RETARD?

Old January 13th 05, 06:11 PM
The Punisher

Default Are YOU a RETARD?

Are YOU a RETARD?

1/ People who complain About Top posting. These people can't
comprehend a different
posting structure it confuses them and they start crying and lash out
in anger, Pity them as they no not what they do.

2/ People Who complain about spelling,Grammar. These PEOPLE are what
we call the ELITE, they went to school, thus know how to spell and
structure sentences properly.

They do not tolerate people who have not had the best education or
very little. They are in Genral horrible people and Thus the only
reason they have friends is if they have money if they did not no one
would go near them and they would die alone.

3/ People Who complain about crossposting. Cross posting is fine, as
long as you cross post to related groups, but no more than ten. Not
everyone reads all the groups and it's a good way to get the maxium,
Help or whatever your looking for.

4/ People who comment of your lack of knowledge on a subject. No one
KNOWS EVERYTHING, some people make stupid comments on something they
think they know about, this is normal, we all do it, No need to make a
fuss about it.

5/ People who abuse people for whatever reason, KadichiaMan is a
Example, hes IS a Total RETARD, but sometimes he actually helps, he
probably got laid that day.

If you do all of these you a VERY Special RETARD, pat yourself on the
back and know that you are the MOST HATED person on USENET. And your
very lucky any one cares your even alive, that is that if anyone does
care your alive ?

But there is always hope REPENT your sins and try to be a better
person.

Old January 14th 05, 07:57 AM
Michael Brown

The Punisher (formally known as "The Lonley one") wrote:
[...]

Don't multipost :P

--
Michael Brown
www.emboss.co.nz : OOS/RSI software and more

Old January 14th 05, 11:32 PM
Michael Brown

Antzz wrote:
more annoying is people who reply moaning about the crosspost and in
turn do it themselves

Multipost != crosspost. Crossposting I have no problem with as long as it's
used sensibly. And technically I didn't multipost as the content of the two
posts was different: one (achoa) was trying to keep replies to the thread in
one newsgroup (acho) whereas the other (acho) had the actual content. Until
I figure out a way to crosspost and set followups between two different
threads (see achoa) I think it's good to try and keep the replies in one
newsgroup.

[...]

Old January 15th 05, 12:22 AM
Robert Aksland

The Punisher skrev:
Are YOU a RETARD?

1/ People who complain About Top posting. These people can't
comprehend a different
posting structure it confuses them and they start crying and lash out
in anger, Pity them as they no not what they do.

Take this little conversation as an example:

A: Because it messes up the order in which people normally read text.
Q: Why is it such a bad thing?
A: Top-posting.

There is no way top-posting can work in a large thread. It has never
been demonstrated to be practical. Things always get very confusing
early on, destroying the full potential of a thread.

The strangest thing is that when replying to a paragraph inside the
text, like here now, the answer is always below. But when replying to
the last paragraph or the whole text, the answer suddenly pops to the
top for no reason. How strange is that?

People who top-post clearly demonstrate their inability to attend to
more complex discussions.

Personally I solve top-posting by editing the post before I reply,
moving the top-posted reply down where it belongs before adding my
reply. I never complain directly. Sometimes the top-poster actually
replies below me in the next post, and that always gives me a warm fuzzy
feeling :-)

2/ People Who complain about spelling,Grammar. These PEOPLE are what
we call the ELITE, they went to school, thus know how to spell and
structure sentences properly.

They do not tolerate people who have not had the best education or
very little. They are in Genral horrible people and Thus the only
reason they have friends is if they have money if they did not no one
would go near them and they would die alone.

Random spelling mistakes should never be complained on, that's just
rude. But when a person actually believes a word is spelled in a wrong
way, a polite notice is in order. Not stating directly that it is wrong,
but rather using the mis-spelled word correctly only to subtly
demonstrate it. If the poster then corrects himself, that too gives me
the same warm fuzzy feeling.

3/ People Who complain about crossposting. Cross posting is fine, as
long as you cross post to related groups, but no more than ten. Not
everyone reads all the groups and it's a good way to get the maxium,
Help or whatever your looking for.

Crossposting is good as long as the subject is actually related to all
the groups. If I disagree to some groups in a crosspost I just reply to
the relevant groups leaving out the others quietly.

Multiposting is a bigger problem, and multiposters should get a friendly
notice telling them to use (sensible) crossposting instead.

4/ People who comment of your lack of knowledge on a subject. No one
KNOWS EVERYTHING, some people make stupid comments on something they
think they know about, this is normal, we all do it, No need to make a
fuss about it.

One of the great things with usenet is that incorrect answers is very
often corrected in the nest post. But one should always make such
corrections in the most polite way, and go for the ball, not the man.

5/ People who abuse people for whatever reason, KadichiaMan is a
Example, hes IS a Total RETARD, but sometimes he actually helps, he
probably got laid that day.

Agreed, rude people is annoying. But one simple rule is: Don't feed the
trolls.

If you do all of these you a VERY Special RETARD, pat yourself on the
back and know that you are the MOST HATED person on USENET. And your
very lucky any one cares your even alive, that is that if anyone does
care your alive ?

But there is always hope REPENT your sins and try to be a better
person.

I don't think these points alone make you a retard, but it is how you
deal with them. Polite answers works most of the time, and it takes two
to make a fight.

--
Robert Aksland
Old January 15th 05, 03:18 AM
Phil Weldon

On the other hand, the necessity of grubbing through the initial post time
after time as it is repeated (all or in part) in every message in a thread
is wasted effort for anyone who carefully follows the conversation.

Top posting eliminates that waste. Though editing the original message to
reply in line can help clarify points of difference, that redaction also
runs the risk of altering meanings. Top posting also can help when using
usnet archives in that the conversation preceeding the found message has NOT
been carefully followed.

Think about it, consider the benefits, and then why not try it next time.

--
Phil Weldon, pweldonatmindjumpdotcom
For communication,

"Robert Aksland" wrote in message
The Punisher skrev:
Are YOU a RETARD?

1/ People who complain About Top posting. These people can't
comprehend a different
posting structure it confuses them and they start crying and lash out
in anger, Pity them as they no not what they do.

Take this little conversation as an example:

A: Because it messes up the order in which people normally read text.
Q: Why is it such a bad thing?
A: Top-posting.

Old January 15th 05, 07:00 AM
Mitch Crane

"Phil Weldon" wrote:

Top posting eliminates that waste. Though editing the original
message to reply in line can help clarify points of difference, that
redaction also runs the risk of altering meanings. Top posting also
can help when using usnet archives in that the conversation preceeding
the found message has NOT been carefully followed.

Think about it, consider the benefits, and then why not try it next
time.

It's ben thought about. The only thing top posting eliminates is any
semblance of intelligence on your part.

what I want, bitch!"
Jones who tell their parent, "You don't tell me. I do
all. They remind me of those 10 year-old kids on Jenny
will likely start bottom posting. They are retards, after
begin top posting. Of course, then the top posting retards
bottom up. I suggest everyone start doing so and then
typing like so. Then we can follow the post from the
Top posting will be useful if we can get people to start

Old January 15th 05, 08:17 AM
Quixote

"Mitch Crane" wrote in message
. 1.4...
snip
Top posting will be useful if we can get people to start

So would proper grammar, but obviously that won't happen.

Old January 15th 05, 03:35 PM
Blindside

"The Punisher" wrote
Are YOU a RETARD?

2/ People Who complain about spelling,Grammar. These PEOPLE are what
we call the ELITE, they went to school, thus know how to spell and
structure sentences properly.

They do not tolerate people who have not had the best education or
very little. They are in Genral horrible people and Thus the only
reason they have friends is if they have money if they did not no one
would go near them and they would die alone.

General*

Blindside
www.sellingfreak.com

Are YOU a RETARD? The Punisher General 3 January 14th 05 09:00 PM
Everything Psyko Did Wrong Onideus Mad Hatter General 41 November 21st 04 03:47 PM