PC Power & Cooling

Old February 6th 04, 09:04 PM
Rohan Beckles

Default PC Power & Cooling

Hello --

Does anyone know of a distributor for these products, in the U.K.? No one I
know seems to stock them.

Best regards,

Rohan Beckles

--
ABit VP6
2x Intel Pentium III "Coppermine" @ 1.0GHz

Old February 7th 04, 02:29 AM
xman Charlie

Reply to the manufacturer. I got several of their cases/powersupplys. I had
to order directly from them in Calif.

They are in southern ca, I am in northern ca. Products are good for me.

my 2 cents

"Rohan Beckles" wrote in message
Hello --

Does anyone know of a distributor for these products, in the U.K.? No one

know seems to stock them.

Best regards,

Rohan Beckles

--
ABit VP6
2x Intel Pentium III "Coppermine" @ 1.0GHz
1GB Crucial SDRAM
Seagate Barracuda 20.4GB
3D Hercules Prophet II GTS Pro 64MB
NetGear FA310TX
Linux kernel 2.4.23

News==----
Newsgroups

=---

Old February 7th 04, 08:11 PM
Ed Forsythe

Hi Rohan,
If you'll remind me Monday I'll give them a call and find out whether they
have a UK distributor or whether they ship to the UK. Shipping seems to be
extremely inexpensive considering the weight. I just order a 510 Deluxe and
they shipped it for $6 (Ca to MD).
--
Tally Ho!
Ed