THOSE ANNOYING POP UP MESSAGES.

Old September 15th 03, 02:59 PM
Skid

Default THOSE ANNOYING POP UP MESSAGES.

I hate spam. I REALLY hate spam from people who cause the problem and then
offer to sell you the cure.

On the other hand, why anybody would be clueless enough to pay someone to
tell them how to disable messenger popups?

In Windows XP, go to the services control panel and disable the messenger
service.

(Not that I've saved you all $30, please send $5 to me via PayPal to show
your gratitude ;)

Old September 15th 03, 06:18 PM
Evgenii

you stupid prick...

are you taking the ****?
et...

Old September 15th 03, 06:56 PM
Skid

"Evgenii" wrote in message
you stupid prick...

are you taking the ****?

Mr. Pot, meet Mr. Kettle. Did they ever teach you what a smiley meant in
asshole school? Do the words irony or sarcasm appear in your dictionary, or
is it limited to four-letter words.

I was poking fun at a spammer. You are merely showing your ignorance.

Old September 15th 03, 07:30 PM
Evgenii

I apologise...

I have not seen the original post.

Old September 15th 03, 07:59 PM
Skid

"Evgenii" wrote in message
I apologise...

I have not seen the original post.

That's because I trimmed it to avoid repeating the spammer's message.
Apology accepted.

Move on, folks. Nothing to see here ...

Old September 15th 03, 09:38 PM
Thomas

Skid wrote:
you stupid prick...

~~~~~

are you taking the ****?

Mr. Pot, meet Mr. Kettle. Did they ever teach you what a smiley meant
in asshole school? Do the words irony or sarcasm appear in your
dictionary, or is it limited to four-letter words.

See the above; this gentleman knows a five letter word, so your criticism is
completely unfounded :-P

Thomas... with nothing better to do ;-)

Old September 15th 03, 10:33 PM
Skid

"Thomas" wrote in message
Skid wrote:
you stupid prick...

~~~~~

are you taking the ****?

Mr. Pot, meet Mr. Kettle. Did they ever teach you what a smiley meant
in asshole school? Do the words irony or sarcasm appear in your
dictionary, or is it limited to four-letter words.

See the above; this gentleman knows a five letter word, so your criticism

is
completely unfounded :-P

Thomas... with nothing better to do ;-)

Yes, it's true. And stupid even has more than one syllable. I feel so, well,
chastised.

I hereby formally cede control of this newsgroup to the humorless. Thomas,
as you have nothing better to do, would you mind moderating this pointless
discussion?

Heard any good sheep jokes lately?

Old September 16th 03, 07:23 AM
Strontium

-
Robert Lowery stood up at show-n-tell, in
, and said:

On Mon, 15 Sep 2003 16:11:03 -0700, Robert Lowery ****
wrote:

On Mon, 15 Sep 2003 21:33:55 GMT, "Skid" wrote:

"Thomas" wrote in message
> [...]
Skid wrote:
you stupid prick...
~~~~~

are you taking the ****?

Mr. Pot, meet Mr. Kettle. Did they ever teach you what a smiley
meant in asshole school? Do the words irony or sarcasm appear in
your dictionary, or is it limited to four-letter words.

See the above; this gentleman knows a five letter word, so your
criticism is completely unfounded :-P

Thomas... with nothing better to do ;-)

Yes, it's true. And stupid even has more than one syllable. I feel
so, well, chastised.

I hereby formally cede control of this newsgroup to the humorless.
Thomas, as you have nothing better to do, would you mind moderating
this pointless discussion?

Heard any good sheep jokes lately?

"According to the A.C. Neilson Company, in a report made public in
1991,

Re-read, what you just wrote. 1991. 12yrs ago. Hey, I'm like any other
bloke and love to not have to deal with money grubbing people. But, you
left out one thing....

Trying to gauge what is what, in this day and age, is near impossible.

Spend about 5yrs in Houston, Texas. Read the newspaper, every day. You
wanna know what that's done, for me? I want to move away from the United
States. Not due to anti-patriotism....but, due to stupid people that want
to kill everyone as soon as they realize that they don't want to live so
they might as well take out a few ppl with them........pass me the
pepper....

the average contemporary television viewer will watch 8000
murders and 100,000 acts of violence before completing elementary
school (assuming they're capable of completing it at all). It isn't
much of a stretch to assume that most of these people grow up to be
prickly, touchy, humorless adults with an exaggerated sense of the
importance of their own (typically intolerant) points of view. By
contrast, some educators estimate that the average book reader will
experience at least 5000 examples of ironic use of overstatement or
exaggeration in literature; and at least 2000 examples of
self-depreciation, by the time they graduate from high school, and
thus will tend to recognize humor when they see it."
Art Dudley, Stereophile

What we don't seem to understand is that how people process all of this
info, varies. Some people process it, normally. Some, are ****ed in the
head. Never can tell. I don't watch TV, anymore (save for Baseball, and
DBZ). Used to watch it, compulsively. I'm torn on this issue. I think
that derangement has nothing to do with upbringing.

If someone is predisposed to evil, that's it. Period.

--
Strontium

"It's no surprise, to me. I am my own worst enemy. `Cause every
now, and then, I kick the livin' **** `outta me." - Lit

Old September 16th 03, 09:13 AM
RM

I have spent 35 years in Houston and I just want to leave the area. I still
like Texas but agree about the stupid people. We seem to have an
abundance......

Old September 16th 03, 10:13 AM
Strontium

I will NEVER leave Texas. Those assholes will have to kill me, first!

-
RM stood up at show-n-tell, in ,
and said:

I have spent 35 years in Houston and I just want to leave the area. I
still like Texas but agree about the stupid people. We seem to have an
abundance......

Spend about 5yrs in Houston, Texas. Read the newspaper, every day.
You wanna know what that's done, for me? I want to move away from
the United States. Not due to anti-patriotism....but, due to stupid
people that want to kill everyone as soon as they realize that they
don't want to live so they might as well take out a few ppl with
them........pass me the pepper....

--
Strontium

"It's no surprise, to me. I am my own worst enemy. `Cause every
now, and then, I kick the livin' **** `outta me." - Lit

Really annoying wheel mouse. MajBach1 General 6 October 20th 04 10:56 PM
mildy annoying mikhail General 0 April 11th 04 03:56 PM
spam THOSE ANNOYING POP UP MESSAGES. YoKenny General 0 September 15th 03 03:11 PM
Antec PP-412X power supply fan making LOUD cricket noise! Excruciatingly annoying. Franklin Bowen General 0 July 15th 03 08:23 PM