Mis-Representation *UPDATE*

Old December 16th 03, 03:44 PM
Nick Le Lievre

Default Mis-Representation *UPDATE*

Just recieved the card - no BIOS/POST corruption so I`m gonna leave positive
feedback. PC recognises the card as VGA compatible.

Tried to install nvidia drivers but screen went black with cursor in top
left corner flashing at about 35% of the install wizard.

I have downloaded a Ti4400 BIOS from
http://www.x86-secret.com/articles/nvbios.htm#gf4ti and will flash it
later.

I have to go out but will leave positive feedback.

Old December 16th 03, 04:42 PM
jeebus

"Nick Le Lievre" wrote in message
Just recieved the card - no BIOS/POST corruption so I`m gonna leave

positive
feedback. PC recognises the card as VGA compatible.

Tried to install nvidia drivers but screen went black with cursor in top
left corner flashing at about 35% of the install wizard.

I have downloaded a Ti4400 BIOS from
http://www.x86-secret.com/articles/nvbios.htm#gf4ti and will flash it
later.

I have to go out but will leave positive feedback.

Seeing as you got what you paid for, its the least you could do.

Old December 16th 03, 05:20 PM
Nick Le Lievre

"jeebus" wrote in message

"Nick Le Lievre" wrote in message
Just recieved the card - no BIOS/POST corruption so I`m gonna leave

positive
feedback. PC recognises the card as VGA compatible.

Tried to install nvidia drivers but screen went black with cursor in top
left corner flashing at about 35% of the install wizard.

I have downloaded a Ti4400 BIOS from
http://www.x86-secret.com/articles/nvbios.htm#gf4ti and will flash it
later.

I have to go out but will leave positive feedback.

Seeing as you got what you paid for, its the least you could do.

Flashed it with the BIOS and that went ok - but since doing the BIOS flash
the screen corruption is now present. Its heading for the bin.

Old December 16th 03, 05:28 PM
Dr Zoidberg

Nick Le Lievre wrote:
"jeebus" wrote in message

"Nick Le Lievre" wrote in message
Just recieved the card - no BIOS/POST corruption so I`m gonna leave
positive feedback. PC recognises the card as VGA compatible.

Tried to install nvidia drivers but screen went black with cursor
in top left corner flashing at about 35% of the install wizard.

I have downloaded a Ti4400 BIOS from
http://www.x86-secret.com/articles/nvbios.htm#gf4ti and will flash
it later.

I have to go out but will leave positive feedback.

Seeing as you got what you paid for, its the least you could do.

Flashed it with the BIOS and that went ok - but since doing the BIOS
flash the screen corruption is now present. Its heading for the bin.

BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH A!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

--
Alex

Sig missing , presumed formatted

Old December 16th 03, 05:28 PM
Hazel

Nick Le Lievre wrote in message ...
Flashed it with the BIOS and that went ok - but since doing the BIOS flash
the screen corruption is now present. Its heading for the bin.

Sssshhhh!!! no, stop it. I promised myself I wouldn't say anything )

Old December 16th 03, 05:32 PM
FC Felix

On Tue, 16 Dec 2003 16:20:38 +0000, Nick Le Lievre wrote:
"jeebus" wrote in message

"Nick Le Lievre" wrote in message

Just recieved the card - no BIOS/POST corruption so I`m gonna
leave

positive
feedback. PC recognises the card as VGA compatible.

Tried to install nvidia drivers but screen went black with
cursor in top left corner flashing at about 35% of the install
wizard.

I have downloaded a Ti4400 BIOS from
http://www.x86-secret.com/articles/nvbios.htm#gf4ti and will
flash it later.

I have to go out but will leave positive feedback.

Seeing as you got what you paid for, its the least you could do.

Flashed it with the BIOS and that went ok - but since doing the
BIOS flash the screen corruption is now present. Its heading for
the bin.

Wow, who would have guessed that the card was faulty!

Old December 16th 03, 05:44 PM
Ant C

"jeebus" wrote in message

"Nick Le Lievre" wrote in message
Just recieved the card - no BIOS/POST corruption so I`m gonna leave

positive
feedback. PC recognises the card as VGA compatible.

Tried to install nvidia drivers but screen went black with cursor in

top
left corner flashing at about 35% of the install wizard.

I have downloaded a Ti4400 BIOS from
http://www.x86-secret.com/articles/nvbios.htm#gf4ti and will flash it
later.

I have to go out but will leave positive feedback.

Seeing as you got what you paid for, its the least you could do.

Flashed it with the BIOS and that went ok - but since doing the BIOS flash
the screen corruption is now present. Its heading for the bin.

Someone should put you on TV, my sides are going to split soon.

Old December 16th 03, 06:01 PM
BWGames

On Tue, 16 Dec 2003 16:28:16 -0000, in
alt.comp.periphs.videocards.nvidia,uk.comp.homebui lt,uk.people.consumers.e
bay, Dr Zoidberg wrote:

Nick Le Lievre wrote:
"jeebus" wrote in message

"Nick Le Lievre" wrote in message
Just recieved the card - no BIOS/POST corruption so I`m gonna leave
positive feedback. PC recognises the card as VGA compatible.

Tried to install nvidia drivers but screen went black with cursor
in top left corner flashing at about 35% of the install wizard.

I have downloaded a Ti4400 BIOS from
http://www.x86-secret.com/articles/nvbios.htm#gf4ti and will flash
it later.

I have to go out but will leave positive feedback.

Seeing as you got what you paid for, its the least you could do.

Flashed it with the BIOS and that went ok - but since doing the BIOS
flash the screen corruption is now present. Its heading for the bin.

BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH A!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Oh. My.

*is trying to stop laughing*

thats the funniest thing I've heard in ages!
--
BWGames
to email change de.news to de-news
Old December 16th 03, 06:23 PM
Nick Le Lievre

"jeebus" wrote in message

[...]

I wish they would... put me on TV I mean lol

Old December 16th 03, 06:24 PM
Anton Gysen

Someone should put you on TV, my sides are going to split soon.

I wish they would... put me on TV I mean lol

Ha ha!! Now THAT is the funniest thing I've heard in a long time, great
comeback NLL. You should be proud of yourself.