NVidia GeForce 2 Integrated GPU tv-out

Old September 25th 03, 10:41 PM
David

Default NVidia GeForce 2 Integrated GPU tv-out

Hi, I want to get my display output to my television but am not having
much luck. I've got an NVidia GeForce 2 integreated GPU and it has a
yellow RCA-out. I've connected this using standard RCA cable to my
television and went into my display settings to tell the card (under
device selection) to output to a television. However, on the tv, I
just get static. At least I am getting something right? Well,
anyway, I'm getting frustrated with this and was hoping anybody could
help.

To recap:

I got an RCA cable and connected it from the back of my computer to
the input on my television (my card has no s-video out, by the way).

I rebooted the computer.

I went to the display settings and under the Advanced - NVidia
Integrated GPU tab, went to display device and selected television.

All I get is static.

Any advice? I've never tried to use the tv-out before so I am a bit
clueless in this department.

-dave
Old September 25th 03, 11:31 PM
Biz

You need to change the input or channel on your tv to the one that will show
the RCA input. There should be no snow/static on an a/v channel....
om...

Old September 26th 03, 12:20 AM
synecdoche

On Thu, 25 Sep 2003 22:31:40 GMT, "Biz"
wrote:

You need to change the input or channel on your tv to the one that will show
the RCA input. There should be no snow/static on an a/v channel....

I did... My TV has regular cable input and then "AV" which is what I
use for things that come in through my receiver (I've tried the tv
tuner direct into the TV and through the receiver with the same
result).

-dave

. com...