nView: opening App on 2nd display

Old August 8th 03, 07:26 AM
Jason

Default nView: opening App on 2nd display

hey all,

just bought a 19" LCD to complement my CRT and everything is working
great.

Except I want to play games on the CRT, which is display 2.

Using the Right Click Send to Display menu works on every other
application - except games. I can't seem to find a way to launch a
game on display 2 (CRT).

The Desktop Explorer is setup, but it's not exploring any files -
there's nothing there.

help!

thanks!