VIVO Adapter extension cable

Old December 30th 04, 05:23 PM
RF

Default VIVO Adapter extension cable

I just purchased a Giga-Byte X700 Pro. It came with a handy (but short)
VIVO breakout adapter that appears to use a non-standard 9-pin MINI-DIN
connector to attach to the card. I say "non-standard" because the 3-pin row
of a standard connector has a gap between two of the pins of the 3-pin row
and the video card / adapter has the pins evenly spaced.

Does anyone know where I can obtain a M to F extension cable for this
adapter that is three feet (1 meter) or longer? I really hate the idea of
trying to extend the cable myself while the card is still under warrantee.
I'd like to mount the breakout box on the top or side of my case instead of
running as many as six individual cables to it behind my system.

R.