Video Card for 2 monitors with TV input, is there such a thing

Old October 16th 03, 03:57 AM
Rich

Default Video Card for 2 monitors with TV input, is there such a thing

Does ATI or anyone else for that matter make a video card that
supports two monitors and has a TV coax input?

I want to run two monitors but be able to watch TV in the window of
one of the monitors.

I have been looking for a while but cant seem to find a two monitor
card with coax input. I would prefer coax input as I have dish
network two rooms over and it would be easy to put a splitter on the
coax to my tv and run it to the computer room.

Does anyone make a video card that can do this?

If not could I get two video cards and one being an all in wonder
type and the second being just a plain video card? I assume I use
two cards but if I did would I be able to put the TV image in the
secondard monitor?
Old October 16th 03, 09:28 AM
Alan Shepherd

DO you mean is there a video card with two VGA o/p's and a video input, or
do you mean a TV Tuner input.

If you mean the first then there's plenty, if you mean the second, I don't
think so.

The Vivo 9000 has dual head does'nt it, also so do the Vivo GF4 Ti's.

Otherwise get a separate TV Tuner card and a dual headed video card.