What's a Good DVI Video Card?

Old September 15th 03, 04:37 AM
mdp

Default What's a Good DVI Video Card?

Subject says it all. I have a very nice Dell 19" UltraSharp Flat Panel and
would like a nice card to go with it. It has both analog and DVI inputs
however the analog doesn't look that great. I'm not a gamer, 2D is good
enough, $100 or less. Any help/advice would be appreciated. Thanks.

Old September 15th 03, 08:57 AM
Jim Breslauer

Matrox G550. Check eBay for pricing, which should be well under $100.
I use this card to drive a Dell 19" UltraSharp LCD & I'm pleased with
the results.

Subject says it all. I have a very nice Dell 19" UltraSharp Flat Panel and

Old September 17th 03, 03:45 AM
mdp

Thanks. I think I'll buy one.

"Jim Breslauer" wrote in message
Matrox G550. Check eBay for pricing, which should be well under $100.
I use this card to drive a Dell 19" UltraSharp LCD & I'm pleased with
the results.

"mdp" wrote:

Subject says it all. I have a very nice Dell 19" UltraSharp Flat Panel

and
would like a nice card to go with it. It has both analog and DVI inputs
however the analog doesn't look that great. I'm not a gamer, 2D is good
enough, $100 or less. Any help/advice would be appreciated. Thanks.

Good video card to use with athlon64 on linux and win 64 Marcio Esper AMD x86-64 Processors 8 July 28th 04 11:25 PM
Video card problem Bruce General 3 July 5th 04 08:30 AM
fx 5200 sweet deal but will it work ? Skybuck Flying General 20 May 12th 04 05:31 PM
Video card DDR question hiphop General 7 November 3rd 03 10:13 PM
Video card advice grendel General 10 June 30th 03 02:07 PM