Electronic Alien Beings Infiltrated my Surround Sound 7.1 SpeakerSet ?!?!?!

Old September 14th 07, 03:27 AM posted to alt.comp.hardware.pc-homebuilt,alt.comp.periphs.mainboard.asus,alt.comp.periphs.soundcard.sblive,comp.arch,sci.electronics.design
Skybuck Flying

Default Electronic Alien Beings Infiltrated my Surround Sound 7.1 SpeakerSet ?!?!?!

Hello,

Here is the story:

It was 4:15 in the night, I used my PC to develop some software, listen to
some music with an older WinAMP player, play some nature movies with Windows
Media Player using a headset which I plugged into my Creative Gigaworks
Speakerset, when I plugin and plugout the headphone/headset I notice the
lights flicker in the room, just slightly.

I also took a picture of my ass LOL, don't ask why LOL, and then I connected
the digital photocamera to my PC because the flash drive has been working
for many months now.

Then I was reading a newsgroup and suddenly my speaker set started making
strange sounds...

First only a few... like BOOM, BOOM.

Like footsteps or so, or somebody scratching on a door, or noise from an
earthquake.

I was like:

"What the **** is that ?"

"What the **** is going ?"

"Is there a mini earth quake going on ?"

"Is somebody trying to break into my appertment ?"

"Is there some animal in here scratching something ?"

"Is it just some plastic thing making noise, that can't be ?!"

I thought maybe winamp is failing or something.

I tried to turn down the volume knob... but I noticed the volume display
didn't show on the monitor...

Then suddenly the noises started to go from speaker to speaker (There are 7
speakers !)

The went from boom boom boom boom boom across the room.

Pretty scary !!!

Then I knew for sure my Speakerset has been infiltrated by some electronic
signal ?!?!?

Maybe it was GSM or maybe even UTMS power/radio/phone signal entering the
speakerset.

Or maybe it was caused by static discharge from myself via the digital photo
camera or maybe from connecting the headphones..

Or maybe something else... via ground wires or so lieing on the ground.

Then I noticed:

THE OPERATING SYSTEM WAS COMPLETELY FROZEN.

I could not even use ALT-CONTROL-DELETE.

So I guess this means maybe the operating system was somehow crashed ?!

Maybe there wasn't an eletronic power signal... maybe it was just OS
crashed...

Or maybe an electronic signal crashed the operating system ?!?!?!

I rebooted and now everything working again.

BUT THIS IS DEFINETLY WORRIEING !

One ASUS A8N32-SLI motherboard already died on me. ...

I hope this isn't a sign of things to come, I hope my motherboard is not
going to die again ?! OHOH.

Anyway it was so scary it's great theme for movie:

Electronic Alien Beings Infiltrate a Surround Sound Speaker Set in an
attempt to communicate with us HUMAN BEINGS LOL.

P.S.:

I love the sensational TITLE LOL.

TRUE STORY HOWEVER !

Bye,
Skybuck.

Old September 14th 07, 03:31 AM posted to alt.comp.hardware.pc-homebuilt,alt.comp.periphs.mainboard.asus,alt.comp.periphs.soundcard.sblive,comp.arch,sci.electronics.design
Skybuck Flying

"Skybuck Flying" wrote in message
Hello,

Here is the story:

It was 4:15 in the night, I used my PC to develop some software, listen to
some music with an older WinAMP player, play some nature movies with
Windows Media Player using a headset which I plugged into my Creative
Gigaworks Speakerset, when I plugin and plugout the headphone/headset I
notice the lights flicker in the room, just slightly.

I also took a picture of my ass LOL, don't ask why LOL, and then I
connected the digital photocamera to my PC because the flash drive has
been working for many months now.

Damn it, ment "hasn't" been working for many months now

And don't think crazy things !

Bye,
Skybuck.

Old September 14th 07, 03:39 AM posted to alt.comp.hardware.pc-homebuilt,alt.comp.periphs.mainboard.asus,comp.arch,sci.electronics.design
JAD[_4_]

4:15 am or pm? either way...Get off the meth

Old September 14th 07, 04:23 AM posted to alt.comp.hardware.pc-homebuilt,alt.comp.periphs.mainboard.asus,alt.comp.periphs.soundcard.sblive,comp.arch,sci.electronics.design
Skybuck Flying

Default Electronic Alien Beings Infiltrated my Surround Sound 7.1 SpeakerSet ?!?!?! (HOLY**** happened again ?!)

HOLY**** !

I was just watching tv lieing on the bench.... and suddenly BOOOOM and again
BOOOM.

Like something crashed against the building or like an earthquake BOOM.

This time I went to the PC, I noticed the default screen saver was frozen
and YUP the operating system was again

FROZEN !

The operating system is Windows XP Pro x64 Edition. (Which doesn't seem to
be to great).

Now I am starting to get really worried.

I shall speculate a little bit about possibilities:

What did I do these last few days:

1. I downloaded and installed Dolby 5.1 Plug-in software and Configured THX
Setup to support 7.1 speakerset in Creative Console and watched Aliens vs
Predator 2 special Edition.

2. I downloaded and installed and played ET: QuakeWars Demo.

That's about it.

My "software" conclusion for now:

1. Maybe dolby plug-in or THX Setup is causing problems.

2. Maybe Quakewars or maybe secret punkbuster is causing problems. (But I
did not install punkbuster ?!)

3. Maybe secret windows update causes something... everything is disabled
and I checked.. versions probably still the same.

Quakewars seems unlikely cause.

Other explanations:

External power signal interference:

Might be caused by:

1. Cosmic rays.

2. Maybe earthquakes.

3. Neighbours

4. GSM/UTMS Phones.

I did notice some big building 1000 meters away has new atenna's.

Statis discharge causes:

1. Plugging in headphone might have finally damaged speakerset ?!

2. Plugging in digital photo camera into USB port might have damaged
motherboard ?!

Other explanation:

1. Unknown/bad luck.

I have noticed these irregular interference/sonic booms on totally different
pc and totally different speakerset as well.

Interference seems most likely cause.

It absolutely SCARED the **** out of me ?!

What's also weird is:

WHY DID THE OPERATING SYSTEM FREEZE ?

Other causes:

2. Thunderstorm somewhere far away, hit electricity... and feedback to my
computer occured and somehow frooze it.

3. Somebody in the building ****ing around with the power ?!

4. Maybe newly installed doors or lifts malfunctioning ?!

Could be anything really.

For now I have completely turned off the surround sound speakerset.

I will later investigate the cables... maybe the hitting something... or
maybe something short circuited.

Stay tuned, stay cool !

Bye,
Skybuck.

Old September 14th 07, 04:37 AM posted to alt.comp.hardware.pc-homebuilt,alt.comp.periphs.mainboard.asus,alt.comp.periphs.soundcard.sblive,comp.arch,sci.electronics.design
Skybuck Flying

Default Amazing discovery: Television signal jumps from cable to cable across 1 centimeter of AIR !

Hello,

While I was inspecting the cables I noticed some speakerset cables where
lieing on top of the WHITE television cable that carries the television
signal.

I decided to pull the white cable while the television was ON.

Then I moved the black soundspeaker cables under the white cable.

Then I re-plugged in the WHITE CABLE...

BUT JUST BEFORE I PLUGGED IN I NOTICED THE TELEVISION SIGNAL WAS RESTORED,
AT LEAST THE AUDIO SIGNAL ?!?!?!

I was like WHAT THE **** ?

I could have sworn it wasn't plugged in yet, or maybe just reaaally lighty.

So I decided to unplug it again and then simply hold the cable in the air ?!

Like 1 centimeter before the "hole".

AND IT ****ING WORKS !

The television signal simply JUMPS ACROSS 1 CENTIMETER OF AIR !

Then I looked over the television and the television vision/visual was gray
like with weak visual signal... but the audio signal was crystal clear ?!

AMAZING !!!!

ALMOST LOOKS LIKE MAGIC ?!

HOLY****.

Could this be the source of the interference ? Just pure speculation.. since
when the first booms occured... the television was off ?!

(Posted in television newsgroup as well !)

I shall now continue my inspection of other cables.

Bye,
Skybuck.

Old September 14th 07, 04:40 AM posted to alt.comp.hardware.pc-homebuilt,alt.comp.periphs.mainboard.asus,alt.comp.periphs.soundcard.sblive,comp.arch,sci.electronics.design
Radiosrfun

"Skybuck Flying" wrote in message
Hello,

in case ya didn't notice - you already polluted the group with this
garbage - once.

PLONK

Old September 14th 07, 04:57 AM posted to alt.comp.hardware.pc-homebuilt,alt.comp.periphs.mainboard.asus,alt.comp.periphs.soundcard.sblive,comp.arch,sci.electronics.design
Skybuck Flying

I did ?

I did write about television signal jumps ?

Google doesn't show anything.

You sure ?

Bye,
Skybuck.

Old September 14th 07, 05:00 AM posted to alt.comp.hardware.pc-homebuilt,alt.comp.periphs.mainboard.asus,alt.comp.periphs.soundcard.sblive,comp.arch,sci.electronics.design
Skybuck Flying

Maybe you mean the double post to the other television newsgroup.

Oh well.

Bye,
Skybuck.

Old September 14th 07, 05:03 AM posted to alt.comp.hardware.pc-homebuilt,alt.comp.periphs.mainboard.asus,alt.comp.periphs.soundcard.sblive,comp.arch,sci.electronics.design
Skybuck Flying

Other possibilitity:

Gravity pulled on the cable modem power plug.

Hello there is this adapter on the cable modem power plug.

It was kinda hanging loose a little bit.

Maybe that was causing power surges...

I pushed it firmly back in.

So hypothesis:

Gravity pulls on adapter, plug gets loose, causes power surges, system
freezes, speakerset goes crazy.

It's a long shot.

Bye,
Skybuck.

Old September 14th 07, 05:26 AM posted to alt.comp.hardware.pc-homebuilt,alt.comp.periphs.mainboard.asus,alt.comp.periphs.soundcard.sblive,comp.arch,sci.electronics.design
Skybuck Flying

Default Possibly hacker ?

System just frooze again, this time speakerset was off.

I checked security log.

There is an entry for 22-8-2008.

This can't be it's still 14 september 2007.

I did not change the date to this date me thinks.

Here is a copy:

Event Type: Success Audit
Event Source: SECURITY
Event Category: System Event
Event ID: 513
Date: 22-4-2008
Time: 4:41:51
User: N/A
Computer: CP1098857-A
Windows is shutting down. All logon sessions will be terminated by this
shutdown.

Looks like a computer from @home network might have hacked my PC.

Or maybe it was randomly generated.

Very strange indeed.

I shall investigate this further tomorrow.

Bye,
Skybuck.