Quake 4, Battlefield 2, Hitman Blood Money Demo all not working in Windows XP 64 bit.

Old May 24th 06, 10:19 AM posted to alt.comp.periphs.videocards.nvidia

Default Quake 4, Battlefield 2, Hitman Blood Money Demo all not working in Windows XP 64 bit.

I am starting to wonder why I bought a new computer with a 64 bit processor
and a 64 bit operating system

Really ?!

(Come developers get with the program, get wit the times =D, spent some cash
on new pc will ya ? )

Bye,
Skybuck.

Old May 24th 06, 11:30 AM posted to alt.comp.periphs.videocards.nvidia

(Come developers get with the program, get wit the times =D, spent some cash
on new pc will ya ? )

I believe over 50% of PC users don't need 64-bit so soon. Not everyone
is as rich as you. Do you know most people in Hong Kong is earning less
than US$1000 a month?

--
.~. Might, Courage, Vision, SINCERITY. http://www.linux-sxs.org
/( _ )\ (Ubuntu 5.10) Linux 2.6.16.18
Old May 24th 06, 04:11 PM posted to alt.comp.periphs.videocards.nvidia

On Wed, 24 May 2006 18:30:32 +0800, Man-wai Chang
wrote:

(Come developers get with the program, get wit the times =D, spent some cash
on new pc will ya ? )

I believe over 50% of PC users don't need 64-bit so soon. Not everyone
is as rich as you. Do you know most people in Hong Kong is earning less
than US$1000 a month?

How does that affect us? I live on $603.00 a month. I live in
the US.
Old May 24th 06, 09:24 PM posted to alt.comp.periphs.videocards.nvidia

"Man-wai Chang" wrote in message
(Come developers get with the program, get wit the times =D, spent some
cash on new pc will ya ? )

I believe over 50% of PC users don't need 64-bit so soon. Not everyone is
as rich as you. Do you know most people in Hong Kong is earning less than
US$1000 a month?

It's not like you have a choice or anything.

Unless you want to buy second hand 32 bit cpu's ?

I believe all new cpu's sold by AMD and INTEL to be 64 bit ?

Bye,
Skybuck

Old May 25th 06, 04:09 AM posted to alt.comp.periphs.videocards.nvidia

because some sweatshop somewhere has to write the code and build the
sys for a dollar a day while the execs drive home in thier b,w's.

I reckon Bill cant sleep at night - the very thing he fought against
"exploitation" MUST be eating his soul at night...

but wait...yerrr, lets just throw money at it.....

- thats how it affects you...