HIDef output

Old December 24th 05, 11:55 PM posted to alt.comp.periphs.videocards.nvidia

Default HIDef output

I have a high def TV ... just wanted to know if I connected to it via DVI
would the output be HDTV ?

Current system:

a64 4000 @ 2.6mhz
2 x 512mb G.Skill ddr @ 260x10 1T
Gigabyte 6800 ultra pci-express
win xp pro

Old December 25th 05, 05:00 PM posted to alt.comp.periphs.videocards.nvidia

Yes. I belive that most modern Geforce 6s and all GF 7s also support HDCP,
if yer TV set supports it. Check out the forceware manual from
http://download.nvidia.com/Windows/8...User_Guide.pdf
.. This should describe the various TV out options in great detail.

Old December 28th 05, 01:15 AM posted to alt.comp.periphs.videocards.nvidia

grateful gift ermmm wrote:

I have a high def TV ... just wanted to know if I connected to it via DVI
would the output be HDTV ?

That's a definite maybe. Depends on the TV--if it reports its resolution
properly any modern board should come up at whatever its native resolution
is. If it doesn't report it properly then you may have a good deal of
tweaking to do before you can run at native.

--
--John
to email, dial "usenet" and validate