Sound Concept for Quake3/Live :) "Sweet kiddy voice(s)".

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old February 23rd 09, 10:44 AM posted to alt.comp.periphs.videocards.nvidia,alt.games.quake3,comp.games.development.design
Skybuck Flying[_2_]

Default Sound Concept for Quake3/Live :) "Sweet kiddy voice(s)".

Hello,

I just had another idea ! Yes another idea ! LOL

For Quake 3 Arena, this time a Sound Idea !.

The idea is as follows:

"Kiddy mode" for sound.

This means a little funny kid voice says stuff when your playing, like:

With a high little sweet kid voice:

"You're not gonna kill me"

"Bam bam bam bam bam"

"I got a big shotgun"

"I am going to kill you"

"HaHa I got you"

"I love that"

"I love you"

"No you ******* !"

"Oh no"

"Oeeh that sucks".

It must be the sweetest voice ever !

Like a very gentle voice !

Kid voice !

Listen to some youtube video's of little kids who play shooters to
understand what I mean !

It could be very much enjoyable if it seems as if I am playing against
little kids...

Especially the robots/bots !

Wouldn't that be totally funny if they acted like little kids owning your
ass ! LOL.

(It could be enemies saying that... but I was more thinking about my own
character saying that ! As if it's talking to the others ! I could get
annoying though if my character says stuff by itself... in that case there
should be an option to let the enemies talk to me with kiddy voice ! =D)

Bye,
Skybuck.