GPU Temperature, Geforce Go 7600

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old February 2nd 09, 01:01 PM posted to alt.comp.periphs.videocards.nvidia
Roberto

Default GPU Temperature, Geforce Go 7600

Hello,
Everest says my GPU temperature is usually 10°C greater than the Ambient
GPU Temperature, even when I switch on the notebook from a rest period
(if the notebook is cold, all temperatures below 30°C, GPU is already to
circa 40°C).
GPU-Z says the same, RivaTuner core temperature the same, BUT RivaTuner
core temperature with NVThermalDiode.dll says a temperature similar to
ambient GPU temperature.
Which is correct?
My driver is nv4_disp 6.14.11.6501 (ForceWare 165.01) on XP.
Cause, I think, all the above programs rely on this driver for the
temperature, except RivaTuner with NVThermalDiode.dll, can be a bug?
Maybe the offset is +10 for the driver...
I think so becouse I don't feel the notebook, where the video card is,
more hotter than the rest and how can, when I start the notebook, the
temperature be so greater? In 60 seconds, can grow so high?
Thanks!