NVidia Outputs at same time?

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old October 30th 07, 04:45 PM posted to alt.comp.periphs.videocards.nvidia
@sh[_2_]

Default NVidia Outputs at same time?

Guys,

I have an NVidia 6800GT installed into a Vista machine, the card has...

- S-Video Output
- DVI Output
- VGA Output

I'm using this machine under the stairs to power the TV's in the house, the
S-Video output is working brilliantly into an RF Modulator piped to every
TV, in my lounge I have a 32" LCD and a Projector (with DVI Input). The
S-Video output is running at 1024x768, same resolution as my projector's
capability.

Is it feasible to leave the S-Video from the PC going into the modulator,
the DVI going into the projector and the VGA going into the 32" and to have
them all running at once, or does the NVidia only allow one video source to
play from the monitors available?

Appreciate your help!

Cheers, @sh