TV out and video mirror option?

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old August 16th 05, 01:24 AM
M. Saaaddy

Default TV out and video mirror option?

Hi, I have a media center PC with the Geforce FX 5200! Yesterday I
downloaded the new NVIDIA driver (7.2.1.4) and I am having a problem with
the video mirror option on the TV! The picture is trimmed somewhat on the
TV, the left and right of the picture are trimmed off. I used the option
under TV output to zoom it out and it works fine until I restart the video
player, it rests itself every time. I even save the new settings as a new
preset every time but that does not help! I have to use the zoom utility
under TV output every time I start a video or DVD player!

I tried to roll back the driver but for some reason it is not working! So
now I am stuck with this one and I really want to get this fixed! Please let
me know if you heard of this issue or if you can help me fix it! Thanks in
advance!

Mac