PNY GeForce4 TI 4400

Old July 28th 03, 03:36 AM
LordRaziel

Default PNY GeForce4 TI 4400

I got this card cheap and just wanted to see what others thought of
it. It is a PNY GeForce4 TI 4400. I ca get just over 9000 on
3dmark03se with it on a Athlon XP 1500.
Old July 28th 03, 03:56 AM
Chimera

LordRaziel wrote:
I got this card cheap and just wanted to see what others thought of
it. It is a PNY GeForce4 TI 4400. I ca get just over 9000 on
3dmark03se with it on a Athlon XP 1500.

Even though both cards are default clocked at the same speeds (275/275), the
Ti4400 will eat the 9000 in 3D performance.

Old July 29th 03, 12:44 AM
Mike Lamb

I got a PNY 4400 soon after they came out. I'm
still running it and it has been a fantastic v
card! I've managed a score of 14, 600 some with it
on a P4 2.53 oc'ed to 3.01 in 3DMark 2001 SE. My
4400 was also oc'ed. It oc'ed easily up to
305/675, which is slightly better than a Ti 4600.
I intend on running my 4400 until nvidia releases
their next generation v cards, sometime in
November hopefully.

Cheers,
Mike

"LordRaziel" wrote in
message

m...

Old July 29th 03, 02:38 PM
LordRaziel

Is that overclocked using the heatsink that comes on the card? What
program did you use to do it with?

Old July 31st 03, 02:17 PM
Mike Lamb

Yes it is using the original fan/heatsink.
I used the default settings in 3DMark.
I used Coolbits, a registry hack to oc my v card.
then the oc'ing options
will appear in your Detonator selection box. (Do a
Google search for Coolbits.)
Be sure to set your video drivers to its' fastest
performance levels
before you run 3DMark.(i.e. NO ansiotrophy,
FSAA....etc...)

Cheers,
Mike

"LordRaziel" wrote in
message

Old July 30th 03, 04:46 PM
LordRaziel

I managed to get a 10571 on mine at that same speed with my
overclocked Athlon XP 1500 from 1.334 to 1.5.