Playing: Dark Messiah of Magic and Might... First Person Shooter with swords and stuff :D

Old May 30th 07, 01:18 PM posted to alt.comp.periphs.videocards.nvidia
Skybuck Flying

Default Playing: Dark Messiah of Magic and Might... First Person Shooter with swords and stuff :D

Hello,

Right now I am playing this game, and digging it a lot... very exciting and
"sucking-you-in" game

Just wanna say, this is definetly a game for anybody to check out =D

But I am not yet sure if it's a super game.

So I gotta play it some more and then I will write a review about it..

Probably an awesome game/review

Don't waste any time and get your hands on this game, you won't be sorry =D

That's the purpose of this post. GET IT NOW =D and see for yourself =D

Bye,
Skybuck

Old May 30th 07, 09:29 PM posted to alt.comp.periphs.videocards.nvidia
Skybuck Flying

Single player pretty cool..

Now kinda stuck with the undead creatures - me probably not strong enough
to kill em

Maybe should have gone for strength 3 to be able to use special undead
swordkiller or so...

Anyway...

Can't play multiplayer (yet?):

No cd/dvd key... - missing.

^^^ needed for steam I guess ^^^

Also got kinda confused in multiplayer near the spider/insert crystal
thingy... the voice said I was near something... didn't quite understand
what she ment... but couldn't find it...
later went down in some water/tunnels/sewer thingy...

there is thing guy that comes out of a tomb... not sure if I am supposed to
be there already... but I couldn't get him killed..

Anybody have any tips ?

Gonna try again tomorrow...

Damn those undead creatures sure nasty with those poison stuff

I set them on fire... but takes long with the special staff.

I also tried with fire bolts... but also takes quite long...

Many many many undead creatures..

I also tryed fire traps not to succesfull ?

Oh well.

Bye,
Bye,
Skybuck.

Old May 31st 07, 12:22 AM posted to alt.comp.periphs.videocards.nvidia
David Vair

And this has exactly what to do with Nvidia Videocards???
Stop posting crap in newsgroups that have nothing to do with what you are talking about.
--
Dave Vair
CNE, CNA, MCP, A+, N+

"Skybuck Flying" wrote in message ...
Single player pretty cool..

SNIP

Bye,
Bye,
Skybuck.

Old May 31st 07, 02:15 AM posted to alt.comp.periphs.videocards.nvidia
Augustus

"David Vair" wrote in message
And this has exactly what to do with Nvidia Videocards???
Stop posting crap in newsgroups that have nothing to do with what you are
talking about.
--

As I've said many times whenever Trollbuck Flying posts his inane rants and
picayune off topic pointless ramblings, he is a prime example of a troll and

Old May 31st 07, 02:34 PM posted to alt.comp.periphs.videocards.nvidia
Skybuck

On May 31, 1:22 am, "David Vair" wrote:
And this has exactly what to do with Nvidia Videocards???
Stop posting crap in newsgroups that have nothing to do with what you are talking about.

I am the proud owner of two NVIDIA GTX 7900 cards and like the play
games with them.

You are probably some stupid ATI asshole, or some stupid build in
graphics asshole that's jealous or a REALLY DUMB STUPID RETARD that
can't figure it out himself.

"THE WAY IT WAS MENT TO BE PLAYED" -Nvidia.

In others words

GO **** YOURSELF.

And have a nice day =D

To all nvidia enthousiasts: ROCK ON =D LOL.

Bye,
Skybuck.

Old May 31st 07, 03:41 PM posted to alt.comp.periphs.videocards.nvidia
Benjamin Gawert

Default Playing: Dark Messiah of Magic and Might... First Person Shooter

* David Vair:
And this has exactly what to do with Nvidia Videocards??? Stop
posting crap in newsgroups that have nothing to do with what you are
talking about.

Don't bother with Sky****, he's just some stupid retard that SPAMs
newsgroups with unrelated **** and in the past showed the intellectual
level of an average office plant. Just ignore this moron.

Benjamin
Old May 31st 07, 09:48 PM posted to alt.comp.periphs.videocards.nvidia
Folk

On Thu, 31 May 2007 01:15:04 GMT, "Augustus"
wrote:

"David Vair" wrote in message
And this has exactly what to do with Nvidia Videocards???
Stop posting crap in newsgroups that have nothing to do with what you are
talking about.
--

As I've said many times whenever Trollbuck Flying posts his inane rants and
picayune off topic pointless ramblings, he is a prime example of a troll and
killfile fodder.

And yet you reply to it....
Old June 1st 07, 03:11 PM posted to alt.comp.periphs.videocards.nvidia
Skybuck

Benjamin

GET LOST YOU STUPID ASSHOLE.

GO PLAY MARIO WITH YOUR NINTENDO

and leave the hard core awesome gaming to cool folks like me :P* =D

BYE ASSHOLE.

Old June 1st 07, 03:12 PM posted to alt.comp.periphs.videocards.nvidia
Skybuck

On May 31, 3:45 pm, "Augustus" wrote:
I am the proud owner of twoNVIDIAGTX 7900 cards and like the play
games with them.

You are probably some stupid ATI asshole, or some stupid build in
graphics asshole that's jealous or a REALLY DUMB STUPID RETARD that
can't figure it out himself.

"THE WAY IT WAS MENT TO BE PLAYED" -Nvidia.

In others words

GO **** YOURSELF.

And have a nice day =D

To allnvidiaenthousiasts: ROCK ON =D LOL.

Bye,
Skybuck.

I rest my case....- Hide quoted text -

YOU STUPID ****ING ASSHOLE