hp6500Wireless suddenly prints blank sheets

Old April 19th 14, 03:41 PM posted to comp.periphs.printers
dowop

Default hp6500Wireless suddenly prints blank sheets

Suggenly, without wornding, the printer won't print anything. Inks have
ink, computer tries to print, shows what is to be printed, ted. but
blank sheets are printed.

Ideas, plaease.

Old April 19th 14, 04:30 PM posted to comp.periphs.printers
Fred McKenzie

In article , dowop
wrote:

Suggenly, without wornding, the printer won't print anything. Inks have
ink, computer tries to print, shows what is to be printed, ted. but
blank sheets are printed.

Dowop-

The first thing I would check is the printer setup on your computer.
Make sure it did not revert to an older printer driver, or get changed
by accident.

You might try installing it as another printer with a slightly different
name (like Dowop's printer #2). If it works by printing to the new
install, then you can delete the first printer and rename the #2. If it
does not work that way, then the printer itself may be where the problem
is located.

The printer's manual may have instructions on how to reset it to factory
defaults. Doing that might require re-doing the setup, but should
correct odd glitches.

Fred
Old April 19th 14, 10:13 PM posted to comp.periphs.printers
Tony

--

Assuming this is your printer -
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=S76V9nt3sSg

Old April 19th 14, 10:26 PM posted to comp.periphs.printers
dowop

In article , Tony wrote:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=S76V9nt3sSg

To both of you, thank you. I went to my materials that came with the HP
printer and it has a foldout how to lean the print heads. Unfortunately
it didn't state what liquid to use and/or not use. I got on HP in my
Appliations folder (I'm on a Mac) and looking around I found something
that said "clean printheads. I clicked on that and it did its thing.
Out came of complet good sheet of paper. I tried to print my Word
document, and it worked flawlessly!

Will wonders never cease!

Again, thanks to both of you for your suggestions. I'm keeping a copy
in case this may happen in the future.