Possible Alien Invasion at Hand !

Old September 12th 19, 06:11 PM posted to alt.comp.hardware.pc-homebuilt
[email protected]

Default Possible Alien Invasion at Hand !

For all you home-built people, time to build a shelter ! Preferably one that can survive an ALIEN-IMPACT-EVENT ! =D

How are you going to protect your PC against ALIENS ?! HOLY****.

PANIC TIME ! =D

Question for astronomers ?!:

1. How sure is it that this is a comet ?

2. Are there any pictures besides just vague dots ?!?

3. When can we expected more information/clear sight/visuals ? I am slighty concerned, especially since we have already been VISITTED !

That could have been a scout, this could be the MOTHERSHIP... disguised as a COMET ! Aliens-no-fools ! War-ALLLL-about-deception !

Last night/this morning I had a nightmare about Aliens.

When I woke up I still felt alien-vibrations near me.

Now I read this:

Planetoid approaching. They believe it's a comet ?!?

It's at least something Alien, maybe I felt the nervesness of astronomers.

https://www.tellerreport.com/tech/20...1lC929wLH.html

Whatever it is I havePossible Alien invasion at hand learned that the human mind can predict events.

Deep Learning networks are putting existing sciencetist to shame.

Deep Learning networks continue to prove what "mind/neuron"-technology is capable of if you train it well !

I've been training my brain to recgonize events/to predict them ever since 9/11 and the terrorist wave.

Do check out the 9/11 story on the dollar bills ?!

How does one explain that ?

Statistically seems impossible to prove that it's random chance ?!

Is it a time traveller that went back in time ?

Or is it mass-clairvoyancy (google translate) by many people through out the years telling us of great danger... sensing it unconciously and unconciously recording it onto dollar papers.

My prediction for people who might laugh at this idea: In the future computers/deep learning may actually start to predict the future/events like this and haha on you then ! =D

I write this message mostly for "preppers" and "conspiracy theorists"

If there ever was a dooms-day scenerio, conspiracy going on or alien-invasion then according to the vibes I felt, this could be it !

Don't trust anybody ! Don't trust any pictures !

As this object comes closer we could all be in very serious danger.

Another possibility which comes to mind is that aliens may be observing this same object.

Another possibility is that this object may contain spy-ware to spy on earth/solar system.

BE WARE ! SOMETHING _MIGHT_ AND PROBABLY _IS_ COMING !!!! =D

Bye,
Skybuck.

P.S.: SHIELDS UP ! =D
Old September 12th 19, 06:22 PM posted to alt.comp.hardware.pc-homebuilt
[email protected]

Funny thing is this "comet" is now called "C" LOL. C IS COMING !

But seriously people something is going on if you connect the dots:

1. First a sigar shaped object. (Seen one before in a blink of an eye, probably imagined it but who knows maybe a vision ? ) I believe this could have been a scout.

2. Now a second object is coming from another plane-system. Very suspicious.
(Could be mother ship or weapon to terminate us now that we have been located/confirmed, it might even detonate inside our solar-system and destroy everything)

3. Trump has announced "space-force".

Do you see the dots getting connected ?!

4. Some say/speculate USA might know more... well perhaps 2 is related to 3.

Basically conclusion: USA doesn't know what the **** is going on or what's up... or they ain't telling but they getting NERVOUS.

SO WOULD I IF I WAS A GENERAL IN THE PENTAGON. Because of 1 and now 2.

Perhaps "Space Force" is just a pre-caution.

But it could also be much much more. It could also be that they DO KNOW MORE but are not telling !

Keep vigiliant ! and report back as soon as possible when/if you know more ! =D

Be gone my info-soldiers,
Bye,
Skybuck =D
Old September 12th 19, 07:04 PM posted to alt.comp.hardware.pc-homebuilt
[email protected]

I will, for one, will not be defeated by google-spam filter haha.

To many events are aligning up, the universe is trying to tell me something, we are in ****.

For example today this music came out !:

https://luminannce.bandcamp.com/album/ahead

Look at that picture ?!

Is that a coincidence or what ?!

Was it planned because of this new event ?! Or just coincidence ?!

Well what a hell of a coincidence.

Please enjoy this music while you read all of this ! =D and discuss it more ! LOL.

ASTEROID MUSIC ! FOR THE WIN ! =D

Bye,
Skybuck. Yes it's me on another account !

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! FINALLY WARNING !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

(If you read carefully I mentioned 9/11 on dollar bills, in case you were to lazy to research this yourself and read over it thinking it was nothing, GUESS AGAIN... I shall now FORCE-FEED YOUR MIND WITH AN EXPLOSIVE LINK THAT WILL

_BLOW_

_YOUR_

_MIND_

(I PROMISE)

IF YOU HAVE NOT SEEN THIS YET:

DO WATCH IT VERY CAREFULLY:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oilLs3l-RXw

^^^ THIS HAS NEVER BEEN EXPLAINED AS FAR AS I KNOW ^^^

^^^ IT HAS NEVER BEEN TRUELY RESEARCHED, AT LEAST NOT PUBLICLY ^^^

^^^ NO MATHEMATICIAN OR COMPUTER SCIENTIST IN THE WORLD HAS EXPLAINED THE CHANCE OF THIS OCCURING. ^^^

^^^ I DARE TO SAY IT IS UNCOMPUTABLE ^^^

^^^ AT THE VERY LEAST INFEASIBLE TO COMPUTE ^^^

^^^ THIS VIDEO OPENED MY MIND TO ALTERNATIVE EXPLANATIONS AND TO BECOME A MORE SENSITIVE HUMAN BEING TO SIGNALS ALL AROUND US !

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I write this on 12 september 2019 to remind you off and kinda celibrate the 9/11 event... hmm yeah.

Bye,
Skybuck.
Old September 12th 19, 11:20 PM posted to alt.comp.hardware.pc-homebuilt
Steve Hough

on 12/09/2019, supposed
:
I will, for one, will not be defeated by
google-spam filter haha.

To many events are aligning up, the universe is
trying to tell me something, we are in ****.

For example today this music came out !:

https://luminannce.bandcamp.com/album/ahead

Look at that picture ?!

Is that a coincidence or what ?!

Was it planned because of this new event ?! Or
just coincidence ?!

Well what a hell of a coincidence.

Please enjoy this music while you read all of
this ! =D and discuss it more ! LOL.

ASTEROID MUSIC ! FOR THE WIN ! =D

Bye,
Skybuck. Yes it's me on another account !

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! FINALLY WARNING
!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

[...]

You are indeed, BONKERS!
Old September 13th 19, 12:40 AM posted to alt.comp.hardware.pc-homebuilt
[email protected]

Even more weird, meteor seen above Netherlands today at clear daylight !:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=p9g7UZCnTgw

(Meteoriet (meteorite) 12-09-2019 Mertrade)

Above "waddenzee", german-side.

Clearly the universe is sending a message.

What are the odds of this all happening in a single day.

"Area 51 was penetrated by Dutch fools too ! " HAHA !

FOOOOOOOOOOOOOLLLLLLLLLLLLSSSSSSSS LOL.

Bye,
Skybuck.

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Now that I think about it it becomes even more creepy !

WHAT IF there actually are aliens at AREA 51 !

WHAT IF the aliens actually felt/detected that DUTCH citizens were coming to free them or look at them !

WHAT IF these aliens do actually have massive telepathy skills.

WHAT IF these aliens tried to reach out to me in my dreams and in my sleeping room/bed room.

WHAT IF they combined their telephathic energy to REACH OUT TO ME so that I could send a message into this EARTH !

IT'S VERY SCARY THOUGHT FOR ME.

It's getting late... tomorrow I will research exactly when these DUTCH citizens tried to penetrate AREA 51 to see if their TIME correlates to my nightmare time !

THIS IS GETTING A LITTLE INTERESTING FOX MULDER !

Bye,
Skybuck.

(THANK YOU FOR THE LINK)

MORE SCARY THOUGHTS:

WHAT IF THIS PLANETOIDE IS ACTUALLY A SPACESHIP TO RETRIEVE THE ALIENS AT AREA 51.

Wow I just heard scary bonking ! LOL as I type this, CUT IT OUT NEIGHBOURS ! LOL.

GUYS WE MUST PREPARE FOR ANYTHING.

IF AREA 51 TRUELY DOES HAVE ALIENS THEN THE AMERICANS ARE TOO STUPID TO REALIZE THAT SOME DAY SOMETHING OUT THERE IS GOING TO LOOK/SEARCH FOR THEM...

AND IF THESE ALIENS ARE MISTREATED WE GONNA HAVE A PROBLEM... LIKE IN HOUSTON WE HAVE A PROBLEM ! LOL.

Bye,
Skybuck.
Old September 13th 19, 02:33 AM posted to alt.comp.hardware.pc-homebuilt
[email protected]

Very interesting read:

https://www.skyandtelescope.com/astr...eaded-our-way/

In short:

1. Second found interstellar object (first a scout, now this ?!)
2. Object is possible 10 KM in size ! (mothership ?)
3. Moving at twice the other stars velocity at 44 KM/sec !! (they in a hurry )
Speed of light: 299.792.458 m / s (so it's far below speed of light, no sign of advanced technology just yet ! Maybe they dropped out of warp space already just for safety reasons or so )
4. It has a trail. (Could be engine exhaust ! )
5. Star-like condensed ?!?!?!? WOW perhaps a moving dyson-sphere ?!

This could be it gentlemen ! Contact with a dyson-sphere capable civilization ?!
(Using it's star as yet fuel/engine fuel)

6. The first 10 days of December we might know more about this thanks to amateur telescopes.... perhaps we might even know more about this sooner thx to pro-telescopes if data/visuals are shared and the thruth is told... if nothing is heard could be bad sign ! A cover-up !

Bye for now,
Skybuck.
Old September 13th 19, 02:40 AM posted to alt.comp.hardware.pc-homebuilt
[email protected]

On Friday, September 13, 2019 at 2:06:40 AM UTC+2, Paul wrote:
wrote:
Funny thing is this "comet" is now called "C" LOL. C IS COMING !

But seriously people something is going on if you connect the dots:

1. First a sigar shaped object. (Seen one before in a blink of an eye, probably imagined it but who knows maybe a vision ? ) I believe this could have been a scout.

2. Now a second object is coming from another plane-system. Very suspicious.
(Could be mother ship or weapon to terminate us now that we have been located/confirmed, it might even detonate inside our solar-system and destroy everything)

3. Trump has announced "space-force".

Do you see the dots getting connected ?!

4. Some say/speculate USA might know more... well perhaps 2 is related to 3.

No, 3 is related to zero. That's crayon-man you're talking about there.

And the aliens stopped sending the cigar and pie-plate ships,
because they looked too much like cigars and pie-plates hanging
from fishing line.

If the signals become too strong A SECOND LAYER
OF TINFOIL IS RECOMMENDED.

Here is a cloud picture to dream about, while you
wait for your UFO to arrive. Hmmm. That looks familiar.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lenticular_cloud

Paul

LOL.

I am already having PRE-FUN !!!

If it turns out that this is indeed A MOTHERSHIP WHAT WILL YOU SAY THEN ?! LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL.

YOU'D BE BLOWN OUT OF YOUR SOCKS ! LOL.

Let's just do pretend for now.

Pretend it's a MOTHERSHIP.

Now write your reaction to that ! LOL.

WHAT WOULD YOUR REACTION BE IF IT WERE A MOTHERSHIP ?! (And hey it actually might be a dyson-sphere coming towards US !)

Oh the joy I am going to have watching peoples faces if it IS a dyson sphere...

Not really ofcourse... I am going to be watching in HORROR... oh well...

Such is life !

HHHHOOORRRRRRRRIIIFIFIFIFIFIFICCCC. =D

Bye,
Skybuck =D

P.S.: The sadistic nature is strong in this one (/post) ! =D
Old September 14th 19, 10:44 AM posted to alt.comp.hardware.pc-homebuilt
[email protected]

No Aliens are coming.
Planet Earth is pretty much a freak, having an environment that sustains life
for 4 billion years, so homo sapiens could evolve.
Interstellar travel has lots of problems to solve. It would be very expensive
and nobody is going to visit us out of curiosity.