9700 Dual monitor problem

Old August 22nd 03, 08:36 AM
Mika Vääräniemi

Default 9700 Dual monitor problem

I bought a Radeon 9700 a couple of weeks ago. Installed it and started
using with dual monitors (two CRT's). A couple of days ago I needed tv-
out. Tried it without success. Control panel shows like it would be
working but tv does not get any signal. S-video cable and tv is ok and so
are the setting for the ATI card. Since I have several computers I tried
that card on those also and tv-out didn't give even a hint of a signal...

But when trying theese second monitor stopped working. Card does not
recognize that there is anythin else but primary monitor connected into
it. Tried that also on several computers and made even a clean install
for one computer for the card. And no effect - only primary monitor
works. All but that is disabled and I can't even enable those from
control panel since all others are grayed out.

Have anyone had this kind of behaviour from their card?

Ati quality...
Mika Vääräniemi