win 9x/me forceware drivers?

Old November 19th 03, 08:09 PM
J. J. Taylor

Default win 9x/me forceware drivers?

Is nVidia just like totally blowing off us Win98SE users?

I've seen some links that claim to be ForceWare for win9x/me, but all the
links are broken.

Do they at least PLAN on coming out with FW drivers for this OS?

J. J. Taylor

Old November 19th 03, 08:23 PM
chrisrobin

beware people will tell you just to upgrade to xp. hell with that. I found
the 2.41 drivers broke my rear speaker connection and sounds were
accelerated so fast could hardly tell what was beening played. going back to
the driver on disk that came with mb my 4 speaker system comes back but the
accelerate sound persit till i nock down the sound acceleration 2 notchs to
fix that. windows xp does run normal with out the above problems with 3.13
drivers. really wish they would release a newer driver to fix those
problems. they still putin out video driver for 98, wth
newsgPub.21787$6G3.20440@fed1read06...

Old November 19th 03, 11:26 PM
Joe Pyles

On Wed, 19 Nov 2003 12:09:10 -0700, "J. J. Taylor"
wrote:

Is nVidia just like totally blowing off us Win98SE users?

I've seen some links that claim to be ForceWare for win9x/me, but all the
links are broken.

Do they at least PLAN on coming out with FW drivers for this OS?

J. J. Taylor

ftp://evga.com/5270ME.exe
Old November 20th 03, 01:33 AM
J. J. Taylor

Thanks for the link, but unfortunately I get an error connecting to the ftp
server. Hopefully it's just because the server is to it's maximum capacity.
I'll have to try later. It wouldn't be b/c of my Linksys router/firewall
would it??

J. J. Taylor

Old November 20th 03, 10:57 PM
Joe Pyles

the evga site is having some problems I had to hit refresh about 10
times to get it to download

On Wed, 19 Nov 2003 17:33:02 -0700, "J. J. Taylor"
wrote:

Thanks for the link, but unfortunately I get an error connecting to the ftp
server. Hopefully it's just because the server is to it's maximum capacity.
I'll have to try later. It wouldn't be b/c of my Linksys router/firewall
would it??

J. J. Taylor

.. .