Contacting NVidia's drivers team - how to?

Old March 22nd 05, 11:28 PM
Steve

Go to this page:-- http://www.nzone.com/object/nzone_sli_home.html
and at the bottom of here there is a link-- 'send us feedback', its an email
link to the sli team.

"Weaver" wrote in message
Does anyone have a contact mailbox for them so I can send them on some
screenshots and a report on an SLI problem with Pacific Fighters?

Or advice on how to bring this to their attention, I've tried posting
a bug report on an NVidia forum but no luck

TIA

Old March 23rd 05, 04:48 PM
NDF

Default Contacting NVidia's drivers team - how to?

"Weaver" wrote in message
Does anyone have a contact mailbox for them so I can send them on some
screenshots and a report on an SLI problem with Pacific Fighters?

Or advice on how to bring this to their attention, I've tried posting
a bug report on an NVidia forum but no luck

TIA

All bug reports should be reported to your card manufacturer, for them to
verify and if necessary forward to nVidia for investigation.

Old March 25th 05, 12:53 PM
Marcel Overweel

Not that you will get any answer though...
tried it a few times, never got any normal response, just a standard message
saying exactly what NDF says in his/her reply.

regards,
Marcel

"Steve" schreef in bericht
u...