GIgabyte 8KNXP BIOS HELP!

Old January 18th 04, 06:26 PM
gideon liberman

Default GIgabyte 8KNXP BIOS HELP!

I upgrade my BIOS from F6 to F9
After that, I loaded the BIOS Fail-Safe as instructed.
I have 4 abnormalities:
1. The Normal CPU Vcore is 1.0875V instead of 1.525V, the CPU voltage
control is set to [normal].
2. The onboard H/W 1394 option disappeared from the BIOS and also from
the Wxp Device Manager Hardware list.
3. The hard disk boot priority is missing now the option of Silicon
Image RAID controller and instead I have a new intruder "Bootable add
in cards".
4. In the select boot device I don't find the SCSI option any more.

Please give me some fast HELP
Thanks
Gideon Liberman
Old January 18th 04, 10:40 PM