Monitor blinks when I open the display-properties

Old October 25th 03, 09:18 PM
Alexandru Sarbu

Default Monitor blinks when I open the display-properties

Hi,

Here is my Problem:
I downloaded the actual denotaor driver an installed it (GF2 MX400, Win2k)
After install I restarted, as asked and noticed that after i logged on, my
monitor (EIZO L300 or so, LCD 15°) blinked very often (maybe 10x) and it
took quite a time till it was ready. After I set up the resolution and
color-range (which were reseted after install) properly I noticed that every
time I click either on the NVidia-Icon on the taskbar or view the display
properties my monitor blinks a few times, what is very anoying.

Does anyone know this problem and how to get rid of it?

Thanks
Alex

Old October 25th 03, 09:43 PM

Guten Tag Alexandru,

You have a 15 inch LCD monitor so drop the refresh rate down to 60 hertz and
then see if you still exhibit the problem. Should that fail to resolve the
problem reload your motherboard chipset drivers.

regards

Robert
"Alexandru Sarbu" wrote in message
Hi,

Here is my Problem:
I downloaded the actual denotaor driver an installed it (GF2 MX400, Win2k)
After install I restarted, as asked and noticed that after i logged on, my
monitor (EIZO L300 or so, LCD 15°) blinked very often (maybe 10x) and it
took quite a time till it was ready. After I set up the resolution and
color-range (which were reseted after install) properly I noticed that

every
time I click either on the NVidia-Icon on the taskbar or view the display
properties my monitor blinks a few times, what is very anoying.

Does anyone know this problem and how to get rid of it?

Thanks
Alex

On the brink of madness... I.C. Koets General 18 January 31st 05 10:49 PM
Updrade PC Guy Smith General 22 August 15th 04 01:57 AM
9200SE: After install I cannot access display properties! Jason Ati Videocards 2 July 17th 04 02:04 PM
CATALYST™ Release Notes Version 3.8 Pluvious Ati Videocards 17 October 12th 03 03:40 PM
G100 has no Display Properties tabs anymore after XP System Restore richard djames Matrox Videocards 0 July 17th 03 02:11 AM