Where does on get to install the Language Source in ATI installation?

Old October 14th 05, 12:54 PM
pjayant

Default Where does on get to install the Language Source in ATI installation?

When I try to install a later version of Catalyst along with the
corresponding MMC, the installation ends up with an Error message
saying, " launchPad could not be initialized because of language
Source".
Is this language the same as the one selected (English or French etc.)
at the start of installation? Or is it required for showing teletext
messages? If so, why can't TV, Video, CD Player etc. be installed
without that language source? In any case, I have selected the English
Languge when the Radeon 8500 Card was installed and I guess, these
intial settings are stored and automatically re-used.
Obviously, there is something more to this term "language source" but
what is it? How can I provide the language source to the initialization
process?

P. Jayant